+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Fail

The Fail

So, I'm expecting a bit more reaction to this prediction post than I've been getting lately
    Bounce back????? Trouble is, despite Captain Headless Chicken's performance last Saturday, I believe the Alex won't be up for this game as it doesn't seem to mean as much to them. It seems many just see it as a job plus the club ethos appears to militate against players getting worked up about games.
    So ...2-0 to Fail and of course Pope will get at least one of them.

I can see a draw,and a feisty one at that,we have improved a bit recently and Crewe seem to pull out results out of the hat.

Artell has ensured that this game will be competitive not only by his actions but also his comments as I say a draw.

Well, see those tumbleweeds roll😑. Anybody going to the match????? Anybody interested in talking about it?

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Well, see those tumbleweeds roll��. Anybody going to the match????? Anybody interested in talking about it?
    I'm surprised at the lack of interest from your side,lets stir it up a bit !

A) It's not a derby game as far as we are concerned only Radio Stoke

Will Artell be as obnoxious or is he learning by his mistakes.

C) Will Crewe fans keep of the pitch and not attack our players.

D) Keep your flares at home.

Right, I have lit the fuse, put my tin hat on and retired to a safe distance.!!!

I think it will be a case of how many coach windows get smashed

Artell says it as he sees it and with passion not like some clubs who's managers are not there long enough to show passion
    Last edited by out0lunch; 05-04-2019 at 06:32 PM.

Artell sees the game through very thick rose tinted glasses his comments Re.Tongues sending off calling Vale fans uneducated,and his weasly comments Re.legge this season getting away with murder have been noted they did not show passion just a lack of class.

I hope the referee is strong and doesn't fall for the gamesmanship displayed by your lot last season at Vale Park I expect Crewe to try every trick in the book to secure a result,like I have said elsewhere I will settle for a draw.

Ever thought he might be right?
    Gamesmanship ….. How many penalties have Vale this season?

Quote Originally Posted by out0lunch View Post
    Ever thought he might be right?
    Gamesmanship ….. How many penalties have Vale this season?
    We have had 5 penalties off the top of my head 1 was missed,I don't see the connection of a penalty and gamesmanship,the gamesmanship I'm on about is the feigning of a serious injury that got Tongue sent off and then jumping up and laughing at the crowd, leading to Artell saying Vale fans are uneducated,the gamesmanship of not giving the ball back after a head injury and taking a quick free kick and nearly scoring when the normal procedure is to kick the ball to the keeper,apparently Ray went down last week and had a stretcher on only to walk off,trying to gain the referees sympathy,hardly the Crewe way we hear so much about.

Well TH we tried to stir it up but it didn't work !!!

Quote Originally Posted by out0lunch View Post
    Well TH we tried to stir it up but it didn't work !!!
    Yup,can't say we didn't try although I am surprised at the lack of traffic through this site,anyway best of luck for the rest of the season or whats left of it and I'll come back next season and try and stir it up a bit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast