+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brentford vs Derby machday thread

Quote Originally Posted by James Jackson View Post
    Sorry everyone, I can see Brentford running away with this 3-0. I'm usually more optimistic, but looking at the stats you can see why: https://bit.ly/2uK8gtO
    Oh James hat a Muppet this is what you posted 8th April 2018 QPRvNorwich I can see Norwich running away with this 3-0 I'm usually more optimistic you can see why
    Glad for your prediction think I'll burn my ticket and not bother going now

Quote Originally Posted by James Jackson View Post
    Sorry everyone, I can see Brentford running away with this 3-0. I'm usually more optimistic, but looking at the stats you can see why: https://bit.ly/2uK8gtO
    more spam from a betting site for the moderator to delete author please

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    more spam from a betting site for the moderator to delete author please
    Geoff don't spoil it was going to get on Brentford 3 Derby nil 6-1 with Bet 365 don't spoil it for me

Same problem again can't defend corners Two teams who look ok going forward but always look like conceding Unusual for these two teams it was a dirty niggling game From the the kick-off Sawyers and Holmes were at each other don't know if it's history from their WalsallvS****horpe says but they clearly don't like each other Poor referee didn't help made some terrible decisions awful late tackle on Malone went unpunished and as certain a penalty decision as you will see not given Well still in there in to Blackburn look like being without Wagstaff and Malone and a poor selection of strikers in the bench in Nugent and Bennett . Clearly something gone of with Marriott rumours as usual today the main one he's played his last game We will see hope not still out best striker by a mile he would have filled his boots against that defence

Defence and Keeper looking very shaky, every attack towards our goal looks under threat and looks like we could concede, needs to tighten up and quick!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Defence and Keeper looking very shaky, every attack towards our goal looks under threat and looks like we could concede, needs to tighten up and quick!
    Conceded the same as Norwich and fewer than WBA and Villa...just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Conceded the same as Norwich and fewer than WBA and Villa...just saying.
    Yes but MoP is right We look like conceding all the time Can't believe that one Maupay scored yesterday Bogle still in the half way line when his man crossed for the goal That really is schoolboy Conceded less than WBA but theve scored 75 goals and Norwich 82 that's why they are above us If you score 3away from home you should be getting 3 points but we don't do clean sheets do we We've not won away this year last time was when the floodlights saved us at Carrow Rd
    Last edited by mistaram; 07-04-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Yes but MoP is right We look like conceding all the time Can't believe that one Maupay scored yesterday Bogle still in the half way line when his man crossed for the goal That really is schoolboy Conceded less than WBA but theve scored 75 goals and Norwich 82 that's why they are above us If you score 3away from home you should be getting 3 points but we don't do clean sheets do we We've not won away this year last time was when the floodlights saved us at Carrow Rd
    You’ve seen more than me mista...especially in the last couple of months and I take your point completely about expecting to win if you score three away, but if there are two teams comfortably above us who’ve conceded the same or more than us then the reason they’re above us is because, generally, we haven’t scored often enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    You’ve seen more than me mista...especially in the last couple of months and I take your point completely about expecting to win if you score three away, but if there are two teams comfortably above us who’ve conceded the same or more than us then the reason they’re above us is because, generally, we haven’t scored often enough.
    RA yes I see your point we have not scored enough But the defence always looks dodgy Not individuals so much it's the way FL wants to play He likes the high pressing high risk game which eventually leaves the defence exposed I always say the best way to defend us two banks of four we never do that His way may be more attractive but it won't get us out of this division imo

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    RA yes I see your point we have not scored enough But the defence always looks dodgy Not individuals so much it's the way FL wants to play He likes the high pressing high risk game which eventually leaves the defence exposed I always say the best way to defend us two banks of four we never do that His way may be more attractive but it won't get us out of this division imo
    Ah well...at least we’re not ‘Boro...conceded very few but can’t score. Must.be really exciting. I thought they were certs for 5th or 6th a little while ago.,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)