+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: yet more deflection

One of the hertz players (as usual) collapsed after a tackle like he had suffered sniper fire. Fergusson tried to fairly forceably pick him up to which the hertz player took exception to. Then it was the usual pushing and shoving by most of the players but all handbags and nothing too serious. Two players from each side were booked.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    One of the hertz players (as usual) collapsed after a tackle like he had suffered sniper fire. Fergusson tried to fairly forceably pick him up to which the hertz player took exception to. Then it was the usual pushing and shoving by most of the players but all handbags and nothing too serious. Two players from each side were booked.
    Thanks.

On its own, with 4 players needing booked (I haven’t seen it so can’t comment on whether they were deserved) you can see why we’ve been reported, but by the sounds of it there is no comparison to the chaos at the ****fest.

Was it not Dom Ball who tried to drag the boy up sparking the handbags?

I watched the scum game and no doubt is one of the more feistier ones but the after whistle shenanigans which are being called up here was nothing more than handbags just like ours. Both incidents were just a bunch of lads with tensions running high pushing each other out the way and saying 'break it up, break it up' like a 'fight' outside an under 13's disco.

Canna start putting all that nonsense through the disciplinary process. I see Humza Yusaf is already making a big deal about it.

There’s a huge spotlight on the game at the moment so the SFA will likely hammer clubs for the slightest thing.

The Tarts-Dons 'melee' was nothin more than 'mass posturing' ... not even a handbag was injured or distressed. The yellow cards were more o' a 'get a grip guys' gesture than any urgent need tae punish/sanction those involved ... only purpose served was the ref statin he wis the ref.

So, both sides punished more than probably warranted, and in terms o' "Ooooh ... fight! fight!" it rates as a "nothing to see here lads ... move along" type scenario.

... Why the SFA feel the need tae tak further action is beyond me .... other than acceptin the conspiracy theories outlined above .... and since Ah'm sceptical aboot conspiracy theories, in this case, Ah'm left wi conspiracy FACT!

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    The Tarts-Dons 'melee' was nothin more than 'mass posturing' ... not even a handbag was injured or distressed. The yellow cards were more o' a 'get a grip guys' gesture than any urgent need tae punish/sanction those involved ... only purpose served was the ref statin he wis the ref.

So, both sides punished more than probably warranted, and in terms o' "Ooooh ... fight! fight!" it rates as a "nothing to see here lads ... move along" type scenario.

... Why the SFA feel the need tae tak further action is beyond me .... other than acceptin the conspiracy theories outlined above .... and since Ah'm sceptical aboot conspiracy theories, in this case, Ah'm left wi conspiracy FACT!
    Excellent post and right on the button.

I can assure you it is “amateur night” at the SFA with previous dealings, the president and vice are well respected......within their core circle of cohorts, however, in the real world......well??

SF

We’ve both been fined £500. Us after admitting guilt and Hearts were found guilty after denying guilt.
    This has happened a couple of times this season where appeals are made, or denials, and the same fine has been applied. May as well appeal and deny everything.

We really are phannies.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48059363

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    We’ve both been fined £500. Us after admitting guilt and Hearts were found guilty after denying guilt.
    This has happened a couple of times this season where appeals are made, or denials, and the same fine has been applied. May as well appeal and deny everything.

We really are phannies.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48059363
    That's a stupid rule. Remember our club agreed on the rules though.

Yaaaas.
    Gives me an excuse for my war cry...

F**K THE SFA.
    C***s.

Don’t go to Scottish Cup matches or Scotland games.
    Hit the b@stards in the pocket.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12