+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: yet more deflection

Angry yet more deflection

i note in the papers today both ourselves and hearts are charged re section 204 for an altercation between players , surely this is a deflection from the scenes from the cheeks game as it can be portrayed as most clubs are at it in their defence
    i know this appears a tad cynical but things appear that way too me , or have i just become this way with watching the sfa and their officials dealing with my beloved Dons over the years

Quote Originally Posted by redtaz View Post
    i note in the papers today both ourselves and hearts are charged re section 204 for an altercation between players , surely this is a deflection from the scenes from the cheeks game as it can be portrayed as most clubs are at it in their defence
    i know this appears a tad cynical but things appear that way too me , or have i just become this way with watching the sfa and their officials dealing with my beloved Dons over the years
    No you aren't being cynical you are 100% correct.

The SFA have made it startlingly obvious that they are so afraid of upsetting the cheeks that they will go out their way to hammer the rest of us for anything they can to appease the cheeks and deflect any heat from them and make it appear that all the SPL teams are equally culpable when it comes to bad behaviour on/off the pitch when the reality is the OF are easily the worst offenders and get away with it.

I don't remember St Mirren v St Johnstone having scenes like we saw at the Brendanbue on Sunday. If they had done the SFA would've thrown the book at both clubs and it would've been put to bed by now. Instead, its ignored and instead they'll make an example of us and Hearts for something laughably minor in comparison.
    Fkng scum bags. Be good if non-OF SPL chairmen would be stronger when it came to this sh*t but I get it does them no favours to rock the hyper sensitive/corrupt boat.

Following the Scottish Premier unless you are a weegie minker is a pointless endeavor. Its an expensive pointless endeavor

At the end of the day the will continue to deflect as they get away with it time and time again without anyone questioning it.

Will our club come out and say "ay hud on a minute, fit aboot the goings at Parkhead, again you are deflecting"

I wont hold my breath. There have been so many occasions this season where our club could have won us over with statements about weegie bias and deflection tactics yet they have not uttered a peep. As I said its an expensive pointless endeavor watching our club accept all the bullsh@t and being complicit(other teams aswell)

A season ticket is around 75 Junior games or 47 HFL games. Appealing
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 04-04-2019 at 12:44 PM.

I haven’t read any articles on this.

So am I right in saying us & the Edinburgh huns have been charged for the melee in our game... but the Glasgow scum haven’t for something far worse?

If so, both clubs should tell those cheating c***s at the SFA to ram it.

Brown and Slippy both been charged.

Ryan Kunt to find out later whats happening with him.

Good. Horrible fkng w@nkers....until the next OF carve-up.

Surely if the SFA want to actually deal with this stuff, they throw the book at them, and not just the obligatory bare minimum stuff. Fkng corrupt wimps.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Brown and Slippy both been charged.

Ryan Kunt to find out later whats happening with him.

Good. Horrible fkng w@nkers....until the next OF carve-up.

Surely if the SFA want to actually deal with this stuff, they throw the book at them, and not just the obligatory bare minimum stuff. Fkng corrupt wimps.
    Regarding the appeal by Ry-hun kunt, and every other frivolous hun appeals, am I right in thinking that the ban can be increased?

Am I correct? If yes, is the ban increase automatic or is is discretionary?

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Regarding the appeal by Ry-hun kunt, and every other frivolous hun appeals, am I right in thinking that the ban can be increased?

Am I correct? If yes, is the ban increase automatic or is is discretionary?
    The ban can be increased ONLY if a non the Rangers or Celtic team is subject to appeal.

Them's the rules.

Kent loses his appeal but no word on it being increased - just the basic two game ban. celtic and sevco given the same charge as us and hertz for player confrontation

Anyone got a video or can describe what we and hearts did? I see we have till 10th to respond.. Scott Brown has been called up too for his antics. I also see that Avril is in trouble for conduct at an under 18s match! Wit a fud he is.

This is the first I've heard about there being a melee at our game against Farts. Typical SFA, can't just punish the cheeks, have to pick on other clubs too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast