+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ah FFS

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post

The hate for him i find a bit bizarre tbh. You've got Cammy Smith who's barely played a single good game not a word said. Give me Mcmullen over him any day.
    theres no hate, its frustration. RE: Cammy Smith, POTY for St Mirren and PFA Championship POTY whos an out and out no.10 has been played out wide same as McKinnon had done previously. What the actual f uck? Cant even compare both as Smiths never been played there for us since he signed! Terrible compassion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    here here - question what is the non winger mcmullans natural position?
    well he canna shoot and he canna assist so f uck only knows, but he's better than Smith

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    well he canna shoot and he canna assist so f uck only knows, but he's better than Smith
    I feel we have had a similar conversation many times in last 5 years OA. How difficult is it to play players in right position? Ok he is head coach maybe thats where the issue is - do we need a manager and not head of largs powerpoints

I feel we have had a similar conversation many times in last 5 years OA. How difficult is it to play players in right position? Ok he is head coach maybe thats where the issue is - do we need a manager and not head of largs powerpoints
    agreed mate, all rather repetitive now aye. f uck largs!

If his end product can improve then definately wide.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    If his end product can improve then definately wide.
    agree if he learns not to kick the turf first his distribution will improve

anyway thats me leaving now. Why I have no idea a drive from Glasgow to Dingwall wtf staying over though so will be numbed for the inevitable let down. Stoke - when does your megabus get in mate

anyway thats me leaving now. Why I have no idea a drive from Glasgow to Dingwall wtf staying over though so will be numbed for the inevitable let down. Stoke - when does your megabus get in mate
    In the huff mate so not going. Robbie offered me a start on the wing and I said listen pal I've told you a hundred times I'm a number 10, so stuff it.

Megabus might make Madrid tomorrow though ��

Im here stoke in the pub and a few already here. Robbie what is he like 🤣 hope you are well bud

Im here stoke in the pub and a few already here. Robbie what is he like �� hope you are well bud
    Arabest to all. Fingers crossed we get all 3 points!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)