+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ah FFS

True, those three were all goalie errors

Ironically we played well the past two games and should have been comfortable wind and were poor in the previous 3 and won the 3

Give me the wins any day, especially in this division

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Man of the match though 🤣🤣
    ah well thats 2 good games for him this season, thats no bad i suppose...

Keep proving them wrong young man. Man of the Match again.

He was full of energy tonight and won loads of fouls in dangerous areas. Poor crosses but otherwise great

Quote Originally Posted by Otm_Shank View Post
    He was full of energy tonight and won loads of fouls in dangerous areas. Poor crosses but otherwise great
    I agree that he put a shift in and did well to win fouls but he’s mostly played as a winger so to say “poor crosses but otherwise great” is bizarre IMO

Quote Originally Posted by huntedbyafreak View Post
    I agree that he put a shift in and did well to win fouls but he’s mostly played as a winger so to say “poor crosses but otherwise great” is bizarre IMO
    Why? His crossing was poor but he created chances, won free kicks, got players booked, ran at defenders, created fast counter attacks and scored......so other than the crossing he was good

McMullen put in 100%, ran his heart out, ran and attacked the opposition all night, never gave the defenders a minute and gave his all.........is that not what all our players should be doing?

Quality of crossing and shots still the same but who cares three points and a big thank yountontheir keeper for a change for where the points went.

McMffs ...man of the match last night

McMullan is a fine championship player. But would only have him as an impact sub if we were to go up. Still wouldn’t have gave him a contract extension, that’s his first goal in his last 23 games

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)