Get your very own personalised THE EXEC LOUNGE gifts!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ah FFS

Decent player. Just needs to work on the end product!

At least there is a bit of investment going on to sign up the players RN wants for next season

He's brutal.

Hmmm.

A no for me.

I'm happy with this. I like McMullan, one of our better players.

Appreciate that might not go down well with some folk on here.

I've said previously I wouldn't have done this. However, he's signed now so gets my support. He always tries hard it's just his end product that can, very often, let him down.

I'm not saying he's in the same quality bracket but I remember thinking the very same thing about Craig Conway...

Disagree, was obvious Conway was a good player and I was saying that back in 2006/07 disagreeing with the nonsense about him as even the first season he had end product with a few assists and games especially once Levein took over, obviously ended up better than we could have hoped, not the same kind of player at all though, Conway was like Aird/McMullan combined even then except he was very much a right footed left winger

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    I'm happy with this. I like McMullan, one of our better players.

Appreciate that might not go down well with some folk on here.
    It's YOUR opinion and you're entitled to it.

McMullen is talented but can't shoot. Not to be played up front then. So where does RN play him. Up front on his own.

perplexed by this. Either this is our aspirations as a club or he is going to actually deliver something one day. Dont get me wrong but maybe this is why robbie is proving as much a **** up as our last managers.

prove us wrong and i will be happy. Friday would be nice start but ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    McMullen is talented but can't shoot. Not to be played up front then. So where does RN play him. Up front on his own.
    he cant cross either

It's a No for me.

But he's signed now.

I think he is a player who keeps getting knocked down and has had to fight back. That has to hit the confidence and i think in the last wee while, someone has shown a bit of faith in him and he has reacted to that and is getting better.

He is still young enough, but he needs to start delivering, from the wing and in front of goal!

He's f*cking rubbish, waste of money.

Is this an indication that we’ve accepted championship football next year? There’s no way he’s premier league level.

I like the wee bugger. Can be frustrating but he's young enough that he can improve significantly and you can never question his effort. There's a player there but he really needs to work on his end product.

Itís definitely an end product issue though the rest of his game is good.

Raheem Sterling was criticised early on for having no end product and still can be. Maybe we just have a much lower budget version 😂

One of our few players with genuine pace. Glad he's signed a new deal and I'm glad the manager believes in him. He is young and improving and his end product will get better.

The hate for him i find a bit bizarre tbh. You've got Cammy Smith who's barely played a single good game not a word said. Give me Mcmullen over him any day.

If Smith ever gets played in his natural position then he can be judged properly.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    If Smith ever gets played in his natural position then he can be judged properly.
    here here - question what is the non winger mcmullans natural position?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast