+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: When Fitba Meets Culture

When Fitba Meets Culture

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/spo...randt-tribute/

I like this idea.

The balls used in Eredivisie next season all to incorporate Rembrant themed images to mark 350 years since his death

Its being previewed during the weekend of the 28th (typically im there for three games on the 22/23/24 and miss it)

I wonder if you can buy them. Look good in my fitba room

Name:  ball.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  11.1 KB

Fit would the SPFL put on their balls I wonder
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 08-04-2019 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

I like this idea.

The balls used in Eredivisie next season all to incorporate Rembrant themed images to mark 350 years since his death

Its being previewed during the weekend of the 28th (typically im there for three games on the 22/23/24 and miss it)

Oor Wullie, The Broons, Supergran, Kenneth McKellar, Tam Troot, The Krankies, Russ Abbot complete wi' 'See you Jimmy' hat, Rab C Nesbitt, Jimmy Shand, .... and Fat Boab, Jeemie and PC Murdoch tae hastily mak up the numbers afore onybody suggests 'Daphne Broons pishflaps'.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Oor Wullie, The Broons, Supergran, Kenneth McKellar, Tam Troot, The Krankies, Russ Abbot complete wi' 'See you Jimmy' hat, Rab C Nesbitt, Jimmy Shand, .... and Fat Boab, Jeemie and PC Murdoch tae hastily mak up the numbers afore onybody suggests 'Daphne Broons pishflaps'.
    The proclaimers and /or Sharleen Spiteri
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 08-04-2019 at 05:35 PM.

Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  8.5 KB

Name:  Lorraine K.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  94.4 KB

"Somebody jist wheeked ma hot dog"

I like this idea.

Genuinely don’t know, tbh, is it really significant? However, if indeed you want to purchase a said piece of merchandise considering the impact that Rembrant had on fitba....stick in.

SF

Good to see Dutch football celebrating one of if not the most famous person ever to come from their country. Fair play to their FA for recognizing the significance of one of their most famous sons. Decent original idea which is refreshing in an time where football is all about money and w@nkery.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 08-04-2019 at 07:03 PM.

Good to see Dutch football celebrating one of if not the most famous person ever to come from their country. Fair play to their FA for recognizing the significance of one of their most famous sons. Decent original idea which is refreshing in an time where football is all about money and w@nkery.
    D'accord.

We should get the "Scotland the what" crew on ours.

There were a puckle oh decent sorts that came across to the granite city from over there in the late 80’s.......mind you, they were nae use at painting/decorating.
    SF