+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T - The other Notts

O/T - The other Notts

Yes, the cricket season is on us already and Notts are batting against Yorkshire at Trent Bridge. There is a free live stream available with Radio Nottingham commentary for anyone interested:

http://live.trentbridge.co.uk/?result=success#stream

Already!

Is it me, or do years last about one month now?

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Already!

Is it me, or do years last about one month now?
    No, they're not that long.

Notts look like they have a good squad this season........on paper. Now then.

Notts 112/1 at lunch, not a bad start after being put in. We have lacked a decent opening pair for years, but Duckett and Slater are looking like they might be the answer to the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Notts 112/1 at lunch, not a bad start after being put in. We have lacked a decent opening pair for years, but Duckett and Slater are looking like they might be the answer to the problem.
    I hope this is a prelude to a good start to the season, looking for a much better year and Samit back to his best COYN

We are obviously very big in cricketing terms and it must pee the other counties off around here when we pinch their best players. I must admit , I do find it strange sitting next to someone wearing a Forest shirt . I have been known to give em a crafty nudge if they happen to be carrying a pint 'opps, sorry mate'.
    Last edited by navypie; 05-04-2019 at 12:48 PM.

Notts 112/1 at lunch.
    Worth a tenner at those odds 🤣

245 for 4
    Going well

A very good first day closing on 324/5 with Joe Clarke scoring an unbeaten 109 on debut. Need to push on a bit in the morning and score 76 in the first 14 overs to get maximum batting points.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast