+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trialist

Trialist

Training with another club = we are not going to sign him.

Has he gone to Barnsley?

Either He didn’t impress Warney or they are being stupid in waiting to make their minds up

I'll bet the latter......

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I'll bet the latter......

Me too.

Just another smokescreen

There's all this talk of a 'lightning speedy' winger we've brought in. Plays well in both reserve games and scoring, then we have this statement....

'"I liked him as a lad and as a player. If he did sign tomorrow, he's a long way off being in the first team, but he's someone we could possibly work with'

So he runs backwards, has one leg and offers nothing compared to what we call good wingers in our current side. You can't make this up can you? Well Warne can. I thought we were building for the future? This lad is willing to come to the UK to progress in English football and we say 'be seeing you'.

He's now at another club training elsewhere, what's the betting they sign him.

If he has all this pace and skills with the ability to score, why did we waste this lads time if we've let him go elsewhere? He's got bags of youth on his side, the ability to work with him and progress his career whilst playing for us, and more importantly he would cost nothing.

Well at least he passed the likability score!

Miles away from the first team!!

Sounds just like what we need.

He's probably put rings around most of our first team...

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    There's all this talk of a 'lightning speedy' winger we've brought in. Plays well in both reserve games and scoring, then we have this statement....

'"I liked him as a lad and as a player. If he did sign tomorrow, he's a long way off being in the first team, but he's someone we could possibly work with'

So he runs backwards, has one leg and offers nothing compared to what we call good wingers in our current side. You can't make this up can you? Well Warne can. I thought we were building for the future? This lad is willing to come to the UK to progress in English football and we say 'be seeing you'.

He's now at another club training elsewhere, what's the betting they sign him.

If he has all this pace and skills with the ability to score, why did we waste this lads time if we've let him go elsewhere? He's got bags of youth on his side, the ability to work with him and progress his career whilst playing for us, and more importantly he would cost nothing.

Well at least he passed the likability score!

But he's a winger Brin.

So will possibly displace a Warne favourite like Newell, Taylor etc.

So the fudging around the issue continues with a few more smokescreens like this.

Keeps the fans (reasonably) happy

So many great managers on here it's scary, think you're all on the wrong job.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast