+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trialist

Incidentally, Fleetwood sold Vardy for £1m. We sold Danny Ward for more than that, so occasionally the club get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Cheers, it's because of all the reasonable, rational, positive people !
    Warney did say he liked the lad etc, so what’s your reasonable, rational, positive opinion?

MT, I'm more inclined to trust Warne's judgement, I think think that's fairly reasonable don't you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    MT, I'm more inclined to trust Warne's judgement, I think think that's fairly reasonable don't you ?
    Reasonable, rational and positive.

I too am inclined to trust the judgment of who is running the club....rather him than me.

Let’s hope Rob Scott and Del Boy Trotter can come up with at least one player for next season.

UTM

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Reasonable, rational and positive.

I too am inclined to trust the judgment of who is running the club....rather him than me.

Let’s hope Rob Scott and Del Boy Trotter can come up with at least one player for next season.

UTM
    One? Rodak gone, possibly Vaulks/Ajayi and with Williams not willing to sign up we will could be in the mire next season. We'll need more than one starting with a reserve goalie.

I feel if we go down that Warne might rip the team up and start again.

@ Brin,
    I did say at Least one player.
    Sign players we can sell on at a profit.
    Williams will only sign when he knows which League we’re in. It’s in the hands of his agent.
    You’re like me ......guessing at which League we will be in, with a minor miracle we can survive....😂

EDIT : if we go down expect Taylor& Forde to still be here.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 07-04-2019 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    One? Rodak gone, possibly Vaulks/Ajayi and with Williams not willing to sign up we will could be in the mire next season. We'll need more than one starting with a reserve goalie.

I feel if we go down that Warne might rip the team up and start again.

New trialist coming next week, a free agent Ukrainian full back called Benelyn Chestekov

According to our leader we are still talking to the Frenchman Julien Lamy's agent.
    Deals neither on or off....yet.

People getting too excited on here about a player who clearly wouldnt make the grade with us

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    People getting too excited on here about a player who clearly wouldnt make the grade with us
    That’s unfair unless you’ve already seen him play.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast