+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Coonty

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdad View Post
    ...but it means our chances of going up this year are non existent.
    It's easy to be pessimistic at the moment but anything can happen in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Why did we have such a weak bench? Where was Bouhenna, Stanton and Booth? Would rather any 2 of them came on rather than Fyvie and Gomis!
    Ano were all these guys injured?

Not 1st time RN subs have been mind boggling. Wld have subbed McMullen when it was was clear he was dead on his feet put Clark up front brought matty smith on and seen the game out.

RN negative tactics and jimmys disaster attempt at a clearance cost us.

1. Pretty pi**ed off at result.
    2. Chances, chances chances
    3. Weak county team
    4. Bad tactical decisions late on
    5. Safranko and Mc Mullan good games.
    6. Fyvie no where near and Jimmy sorry mate not the player you were
    7. Nesbitt makes things happen or at least can hold onto the ball. Their CH was done in!
    8. A poor bench.
    9. RN when will you learn to try and not hang on to a one goal lead for 90% of the game.
    10. RN no point in griping to ref at end. This was your bad game management and a bit of luck on their behalf, gifted by us.
    11. BBC SORT THE KICK OFF TIMES OUT.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It's easy to be pessimistic at the moment but anything can happen in the playoffs.
    I’m with you TTT. For all the frustration at last night, we are actually starting to play no bad, albeit the chances HAVE to start hitting the back of the net. Let’s make sure we get second and take it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by NOSCOTCAPS View Post
    1. Pretty pi**ed off at result.
    2. Chances, chances chances
    3. Weak county team
    4. Bad tactical decisions late on
    5. Safranko and Mc Mullan good games.
    6. Fyvie no where near and Jimmy sorry mate not the player you were
    7. Nesbitt makes things happen or at least can hold onto the ball. Their CH was done in!
    8. A poor bench.
    9. RN when will you learn to try and not hang on to a one goal lead for 90% of the game.
    10. RN no point in griping to ref at end. This was your bad game management and a bit of luck on their behalf, gifted by us.
    11. BBC SORT THE KICK OFF TIMES OUT.
    Agree with all of this! I’m a supporter of RN but we brought that on ourselves against a really poor County.

What was the beach about last night? Though we had a decent squad but looking at bench not many you’d actually want to bring on.

Stanton, Bouhenna and even Frans for situation we were in would have been better and could have been brought in sooner.

Robson form for me has dipped and he needs a rest before play offs

I thought Robson struggled all night to be honest. Definately better in midfield. I assume Booth was injured?

Gomis is also sadly finished. Thanks for the memories though Jimmy.
    But he ‘fcking hates Dundee’ which apparently was a good reason for some for signing him.

I think United probably got the best years out of Gomis, he was a great servant to the club, but I think now he would be a good signing for one of the part time Angus teams such as Brechin or Montrose - at this level he is too slow and gives away too many stray balls.

The wrong subs at the wrong time probably cost us getting 3 points.

Robbie needs to learn these mistakes fast to have any chance in the play offs.

Also, Ross County manager claims this was the worst County have played all season .........I disagree, they were just as bad last week against Inverness.

Bizarre bench. Changes totally done us. Soon as Fraser and jimmy came on I fecking know we would blow it
    Just can’t seem to get that killer second goal

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post

Hope your right TTT. Given our ability to shoot ourselves in the foot I have real concerns about our capability to get up via the play offs, particularly over 6 games.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)