+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cynical, exploitatative, disappointing

Cynical, exploitatative, disappointing

You might expect Sky to f00k us over, but for the club to change ticket buying arrangements this late in the season just to make a few bucks, disappointing to say the least. Many fans unable to take mates, sons, dad's, brothers, sisters, for all those who have paid their due for many, many seasons, nice touch LUFC😝😝😝

Totally agree, haven’t missed many home games this season as my son gets me my ticket on line through his season ticket. I am now resigned to the fact that I’ll miss the Villa game and probrobly a trip to Wembley, if required, due to this absurd decision. If promoted next year I will have to become a member to have any chance of a ticket if promoted, it’s £50, without any guarantee of a ticket.

regarding sky i for one am glad they are putting us on tv all the time because i cant get a ticket ( first season ever that i havent been able to). i understand the fans frustion of games k.off times being changed however.

regarding the club they should have done this ages ago, if you buy a season ticket they it is you that has paid for it,why should that entitle ticket holders to buy extra tickets?,

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    regarding sky i for one am glad they are putting us on tv all the time because i cant get a ticket ( first season ever that i havent been able to). i understand the fans frustion of games k.off times being changed however.

regarding the club they should have done this ages ago, if you buy a season ticket they it is you that has paid for it,why should that entitle ticket holders to buy extra tickets?,
    There is that little silver lining about the Sky coverage, no such thing regarding ticket policy change. ST same club membership, able to buy up to a certain maximum to allow those who can't always get to matches to still attend. There are thousands, probably tens of thousands, who will either not go because they can't get a ticket for son, daughter, brother, dad etc, or go alone, and wtf benefit is there to anyone in that?

It's not about transferring or sharing STs it's about having common sense and some loyalty to long-suffering fans, neither if which seems to be available at ER

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)