+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nottingham Forest Post Match Thoughts

Mixed emotions throughout the game yesterday when Forest equalised. They could have gone on to take the lead and with Millwall, Reading, Wigan, Brum and Ipswich all winning at that stage it wasn't looking good.

We turned it round and fortunately Reading and Wigan dropping points in the end so a good day in the end

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    For those that don't click on links with no description this is the roy Keane incident.

Watch moment Forest's Keane is shoved by Rotherham star - https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...s-roy-2730762?

Everyone seems to be mentioning Vaulks pushing Keane but there was a reason for as it was the sourpuss who deliberately stood in Vaulks' run up for his throw in..
    The Paddy then whinges to the 4th official.
    Ref should have sent him off....can assistants be sent off????
    Let's face it he's an assistant for a reason.. Why do clubs keep giving failures like him paid employment

I was sat in the main stand near the forest fans and to their credit, I never once heard them sing the town full of pea dos chant. So I stand corrected as I fully expected them to sing it.

On the game, I think everyone has rightly mentioned our stand out players (Smith etc). Just to add that Robertson impressed me as I was worried when he came on for mattock. Icky is proving to be a great player for us.

I was also impressed with Taylor and to bring on Wiles and Williams probably helped to relieve the pressure at the end!!

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    That performance was typified by that bit near the end where he made a great saving tackle and then passed straight to an opponent.

Every good move seemed to be followed by a bad one.
    Ajayi was very poor today - he's so susceptible to mistakes - and his ability to pass to his own team mates seems to be beyond him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    I was sat in the main stand near the forest fans and to their credit, I never once heard them sing the town full of pea dos chant. So I stand corrected as I fully expected them to sing it.

On the game, I think everyone has rightly mentioned our stand out players (Smith etc). Just to add that Robertson impressed me as I was worried when he came on for mattock. Icky is proving to be a great player for us.

I was also impressed with Taylor and to bring on Wiles and Williams probably helped to relieve the pressure at the end!!
    I didn,t hear any scab chants from where I was sat so maybe that had something to do with it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234