+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spurs to offload Players

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Spurs to offload Players

And Tripps is one of them...……

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a4110191.html

There is a very, very strong rumour circulating amongst the Burnley staff that SD has told Riggs and Garlick we must do all we can to bring Tripps back home. Goalkeepers are to be culled and the rest of the "freshening up" will come from the Development squad.

I must also add that Taylor and McNeil look to have solved our left hand side for the next few seasons, Trippier and JBG would seriously sort out the right hand flank. Wood and Barnes have finally got their act together, Westwood is showing his EPL experience, Corky is still running his socks off and Mee and Tarkowski look a great double act in front of Heaton.

Beat Cardiff on Saturday and we will all wonder WTF we have been moaning about it!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    There is a very, very strong rumour circulating amongst the Burnley staff that SD has told Riggs and Garlick we must do all we can to bring Tripps back home. Goalkeepers are to be culled and the rest of the "freshening up" will come from the Development squad.

I must also add that Taylor and McNeil look to have solved our left hand side for the next few seasons, Trippier and JBG would seriously sort out the right hand flank. Wood and Barnes have finally got their act together, Westwood is showing his EPL experience, Corky is still running his socks off and Mee and Tarkowski look a great double act in front of Heaton.

Beat Cardiff on Saturday and we will all wonder WTF we have been moaning about it!
    Can’t believe Hart is staying BT when he’s been treated as he has, also the money in America will suit him.
    I’d like us to make Pope no1 keeper and keep him tbh.
    I’m not as keen or convinced on JBG as some, he goes missing for large parts of games quite a lot and I think is too lightweight, gets pushed off easy.

Said before I like Cork technically very good footballer but either needs a change in shape of how we play or a very big strong athletic midfielder with him.

I have a feeling that Tarky may leave if the right offer comes his way this summer so Gibson May get his chance after all.

Bardsley I like but can he do another year at this level ?

I personally think we still need a large amount of in coming players to compete other wise next year will be a lot like this one has been ( providing we survive ).

I hope we have some good players in development squad if that’s what we are hoping to do as this league is a take no prisoners 100mph fight from the first whistle and it’s a lot to ask young lads to step up to week in week out.

I'm amazed Spurs are allegedly prepared to release him, but even if they are, I can't believe there won't be several clubs in for him that can blow us out of the water financially. I'd love to see him back here, I'd also love a Porsche, a villa on the Cayman Islands and a couple of nubiles catering for my every whim. Dream on eh.

We need to offload Hart, Ward, Brady, Hendrick, D4, Lennon, Wells, Walters, Crouch and maybe Lowton.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    We need to offload Hart, Ward, Brady, Hendrick, D4, Lennon, Wells, Walters, Crouch and maybe Lowton.
    But what about Dyche Alto ? Has he redeemed himself, or do we still need new manager ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    But what about Dyche Alto ? Has he redeemed himself, or do we still need new manager ?
    For me he has not redeemed himself yet Sinkov, he needs to be less rigid in his tactics, yesterday he played it on the deck which looked and was effective, he reverts too much to hoof ball, especially when he's been beaten well after just one game of playing it on the deck, also his "eye" for a good player leaves a lot to be desired IMO.

It seems that Pope being the most valuable goalkeeping asset is being offloaded. Wardy may not get a new contract, Brady continues to disappoint, Hendrick has one year left, Walters has already gone and we have claimed the injury insurance (PHEW!). Crouch will leave, if Trippier comes either Lowton or Bardsley will go, Lennon is off to Leeds in all probability, D4 is goosed, Hart will stay, leaving Wells to sort. Agyei will be given the fourth striker role, we will keep Vydra and I am certain Wells will be sold to a Championship club. This is not my own speculation, but comes from a very trusted inside "source".
    We are desperately looking for a left back to replace Ward, but the kid who is currently out on loan at Swindon might get the heads up. Exciting times ahead?

Yes. And that will surely make certain we get in one additional player for them all--or not as the case may be.

Mind you. Think of the bonuses that our remaining 5 players will be on to stay in the Prem.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm amazed Spurs are allegedly prepared to release him, but even if they are, I can't believe there won't be several clubs in for him that can blow us out of the water financially. I'd love to see him back here, I'd also love a Porsche, a villa on the Cayman Islands and a couple of nubiles catering for my every whim. Dream on eh.
    SD wants Tripper and the lad makes no secret of his desire to come back. Miracles can happen; I've just ordered the new 911 as a retirement gift to myself, not at all sure Mrs S. is going to go with the two nubile wenches catering to your every whim though sinkov?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)