+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gaz....

Gaz....

What do you think that your chances are of reaching the playoffs this season?
    Notts play you in the last game of the season and it looks increasing likely that it's going to go down to the wire in who gets the drop into the National League this season and if Swindon need a win as well then it's going to be a tense game for both sides

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    What do you think that your chances are of reaching the playoffs this season?
    Notts play you in the last game of the season and it looks increasing likely that it's going to go down to the wire in who gets the drop into the National League this season and if Swindon need a win as well then it's going to be a tense game for both sides
    Looking doubtful for us getting in the PO's now Chaly and I am not liking the sight of your lot holding us all up. Very close at the bottom and I wish you all the best.

Don’t forget Chalky that our last game of the season is against lowly Yeovil.

You’re doomed.

My ideal scenario would be Carlisle needing a win to get into the playoffs and Swindon out of the race but.I fear that Notts may already be relegated by then

I see where you're coming from Coco

Will you be going on Saturday gaz?
    It's a must win game for us as we are two points behind Macclesfield whos final game is at home to Cambridge,it's going to be a tough call to stay in the football league now but stranger things have happened,there was a decent queue for tickets after the game today so I'm gonna pick up mine later in the week

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Will you be going on Saturday gaz?
    It's a must win game for us as we are two points behind Macclesfield whos final game is at home to Cambridge,it's going to be a tough call to stay in the football league now but stranger things have happened,there was a decent queue for tickets after the game today so I'm gonna pick up mine later in the week
    I might go coco
    I hope you stuff us mate and stay up.

If you want to meet for a pint or two the Cricket Clun might be a good shout.

It can't get any nearer to the wire for you pies.

Pleased to see you get the win today as Grimsby are not an easy bunch yo beat Can't believe I just wrote taht but it's where we are at innit

Swindon gave us an initial 900 tickets which sold out after the game yesterday so I'm hoping that we get allocated more
    I can see us scraping a 0-1 win against you due to the fact that the game doesn't mean anything to Swindon and the players will be thinking about their holidays but the trouble is so will the Cambridge team playing Macclesfield but it's all our own downfall anyway,I've a feeling that it's going to be a long journey home

Good luck coco, it would be a shame to see County lose their League place. As you say, it is likely that you and Macc will both win but you never know, it's a funny old game.

If we use our noodle we should be able to offer you just short of 3000

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast