+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gaz....

Notts have been allocated another 1100 tickets and go on sale tomorrow morning when I will pick mine up as the game is now all ticket for Notts fans,I can't see Macclesfield losing against Cambridge so there may be some bad tempered fans at the final whistle,if I was a player I wouldn't come over to applaud the supporters if I was them at the end as non has earned their money this season
    Last edited by cocopops61; 29-04-2019 at 12:29 PM.

nearly 2000 pies coming down so far

Well done you pies

Some of our lot are wanting a win ... gawd knows why

We have players who are not interested and some have been greedy in their new contracts negotiations and have been let go. There was talk that unwanted players have kicked their last ball and youngsters will be put in.
    My usual footie cronies have refused to go until our chairman has gone because they are fed up to the back teeth of it.
    I pick and choose games and move around the ground to be with old mates.
    I have committed myself to going on Saturday because you lot are bringing potentially a good atmosphere and last games of the season can be a bit of fun. Dilly Dilly
    Good luck you pies and I mean that most sincerely folks

I'm both looking forward and dreading this Saturday gaz as it's almost certain that we will get relegated but it's been a rollercoaster ride supporting Notts over the years

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12