+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A nice note for Griif.

A nice note for Griif.

I havent communicated this before, but i hold you in high esteem. You are mature, tolerant, intelligent, and compassionate. I am sure that everyone who comes into contact with you is blessed by being in your company. There must be many children who will remember you in their later years with fondness, love, and will give thanks for your guidance, compassion and insight.

There will always come a time when people as gifted as you will find that their gifts count against them, and this is how it will happen, and i am here to protect you from it. I can read your mind. If predictocomp was a league, i would have a number of games in hand. The problem is that as you know, winning those games is the problem. A way to overcome that will be for you to make an offer to me of not submitting scores next week to even things up, i know this is in your mind.

Under no circumstances must you do this, your compassion is not on the line, your sense of fair play, and wanting to do the right thing. Many times i have overcome overwhelming odds, and this is no different. I may fail, but this should not worry you, and you need not feel as if you have let me down.

Best Wishes, Frank.

No, no, I INSIST that you keep on entering, Frank. The idea of the predictocomp is to accumulate as many points as you can, it's just such a pity that you've only just realised. And I'm not surprised that you hold me in high esteem because I deserve it. I'm sure that if you met me you'd feel even better about me.

I am sure that will be the case. My suggestion was that, being the person you are, that YOU will not submit scores.

Not me. You must resist not submitting.

Ah, I see. Sorry, you were being ambiguous so I misunderstood. Anyway, I don’t need to resist, I’ll still compete in the spirit of friendly competition because, to me, that’s what it’s all about.

Good luck, as always.

Good, you will be submitting, job done. Your humiliation will not be as great that way, or the gap too big when i swish past.

I wish you well Frank, really. I just wonder why, as the top scorer two weeks running, you didn’t bother during the rest of the season.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)