+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whaurs Nelms

Whaurs Nelms

Chief cheerleader?

No been on for a couple of days......I was hoping he'd make a comment on the no one likes us rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Chief cheerleader?

No been on for a couple of days......I was hoping he'd make a comment on the no one likes us rant.
    He probably wrote it

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    He probably wrote it
    Somebody wrote it.....that's the worrying thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Chief cheerleader?

Who?

My question is why would any Dundee fan get involved in this, tea & biscuits with Nelms can't be that appealing. Just egos like before?

Think chatting to Nelms would be very helpful. No need to get him telt. Be interesting to hear what he thinks about time scale for new stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Think chatting to Nelms would be very helpful. No need to get him telt. Be interesting to hear what he thinks about time scale for new stadium.
    Do you still think a stadium will happen?

And if it does do you think DFC in their current guise will be the tennants?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Better hope you get one of the gold-plated invites then, might start putting them in the match programme willy wonka style

Was having a browse this morning, looked at the article on front page of official site re season tickets. It describes the current offer as a great price something that I don’t agree with. Not having mine this year, nothing to do with price nor the state of play re the team and everything to do with the state of our Club, communication and contempt for the ordinary supporter.
    To make matters worse the article, the front page and the application form do not even tell people what the price is. When they didn’t send an e mail or letter to existing season ticket holders explaining why they have been launched earlier this year along with some rational re pricing policy my own decision was made.
    Out of touch and totally uninspiring.

just went and had a nosey to see how easy it was to find out the price,and have to agree with scott,it aint very easy infact you have to scroll back many pages to find the cost.

another own goal(whats a goal lol)from our top of the range MEDIA department,JN's words not mine.does JN not even make sure these guys do their jobs correctly.

our boardroom seriously need to get on the same hymn sheet as the normal punters and stop listening whoever they are at the moment,just one PR disaster after another

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)