+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stuff You Hear At Matches

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Where I sit, I always hear, 'What's tha gorin bag?'

During the colder winter games I started to bring the Aldi Xmas special sausage rolls that I have to say, for £1.50 put those to shame that are sold in the foyer downstairs. Being large in size I would cut these up and put them in a large container to share out with those around me. Coupled to this was my home made soup which also went down well.

The Xmas stock had long gone from the stores so I started taking some prepared from home.

I don't know how they will go on as starting Weds night, I won't be taking anymore as the weather seems to have picked up now.
    If there's a scuffle in the North stand mid row at half time, it's because there's no snap for the poor vagrants and they will have turned on me.
    You're taking souffle Brin?

Who was the bloke who used to go with white plastic bags taped together. He used to fill them with air and stand it up to be read. There were always wrote on in marker pen but I wa behind him and could never see what he had written.

My favorite has to be, away at Accrington (I seem to remember), the chant went up of U u... N n... T n... E e... D d..., 'what you got' and the whole crowd shouted UNTED, UNTED, they had missed the I out.

I remember the Millers kicking off at Millmoor. The striker passed to the inside-forword, who passed it back to the mid-fielder. From behind me came a loud shout of 'Garbage Rotherham'!😃

We was drawing a game at millmoor and Ronnie took of a defender with ten mins left and brought on Richie Barker. Someone shouted to him. Settling for the draw then Ronnie?

For some reason this got missed of my original post........
    And just before kick off Saturday I overheard a conversation between 2 "fans" about the imminent departure of Warne to QPR,and I quote..."He talks bollox,I`d give QPR twenty quid to take him".

Also,when Polly was goalie,we played Chester away and their keeper was called Sollitt,and the chant went up,"Are you Pollitt with an `S`".
    He looked a bit bemused.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLeedsMiller View Post
    My favorite has to be, away at Accrington (I seem to remember), the chant went up of U u... N n... T n... E e... D d..., 'what you got' and the whole crowd shouted UNTED, UNTED, they had missed the I out.
    John, I too was there at the time. The lad wanted to just disappear as he got some right stick for it 😄😄😄

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLeedsMiller View Post
    Everybody makes mistakes - anybody else spotted your deliberate error?

Untned 😁

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Untned ��
    Nearly

The cheerleader spelled Unted
    The crowd spelled Unned

Silly - I know

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast