+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Derby vs Blackburn

To defend Lampard a little he did only make the one change last night but it was the wrong player he brought back in ffs

Huddleston should have been in ahead of Bryson. The fact is we have a load of billy big bo**ocks in the squad. People calling for Marriott? like he's the saviour, he's a league 1 standard striker

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Feel for you mista...hard to spend time and money on watching lacklustre performances like that.
    Personally I think the signing of Ashley Cole has been a total nonsense. Best left back in the country? Once upon a time probably but it was a long while ago and his signing just seems like a bit of an ‘old pals act’.
    Think we’ll thrash Bolton because the pressure is off and this lot are ‘bottlers’ who can play when there’s no pressure but collapse when the going gets tough.
    You’re right about Eustace but plenty moaned about him in the same way as plenty moan about Keogh now.
    That commanding midfielder doesn’t have to be expensive...remember when Jim Smith signed Robbie van der Laan? Plenty moaned then but what a signing...he was worth ten of Bryson, Cole and Johnson put together...oh for a signing like that in the summer.
    RA I don't mind spending time and money don't mind losing .Just want them to put the effort in when they don't I feel cheated The only good thing about last night is most will be gone at the end of the season Problem is what were left with though doesn't exactly full you with confidence Yes Cole expensive mistake but the left back has caused us problems all season We used five and I think the best one defensively as been a right back in Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Feel for you mista...hard to spend time and money on watching lacklustre performances like that.
    Personally I think the signing of Ashley Cole has been a total nonsense. Best left back in the country? Once upon a time probably but it was a long while ago and his signing just seems like a bit of an ‘old pals act’.
    Think we’ll thrash Bolton because the pressure is off and this lot are ‘bottlers’ who can play when there’s no pressure but collapse when the going gets tough.
    You’re right about Eustace but plenty moaned about him in the same way as plenty moan about Keogh now.
    That commanding midfielder doesn’t have to be expensive...remember when Jim Smith signed Robbie van der Laan? Plenty moaned then but what a signing...he was worth ten of Bryson, Cole and Johnson put together...oh for a signing like that in the summer.
    RA I don't mind spending time and money don't mind losing .Just want them to put the effort in when they don't I feel cheated The only good thing about last night is most will be gone at the end of the season Problem is what were left with though doesn't exactly full you with confidence Yes Cole expensive mistake but the left back has caused us problems all season We used five and I think the best one defensively as been a right back in Wisdom

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)