+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Liam Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    They probably got that from here - hope im right 🤣
    F ucking right they did! Exclusive stealing chunts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    If the Snake had had a backbone, GMS would have been telt he was staying for the rest of the season and phuck his personal preference. Period.
    Absolutely.

Gotta admit i never noticed Smith much tonight?

Thought he was pretty good. Nasty wee bugger though

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Gotta admit i never noticed Smith much tonight?
    I thought he was excellent, a proper right back that clearly knows how to play the position.

Didnt have much to do and i think Robson maybe just shaded the battle.

You have to ask who you would have there if the choices were Liam Smith, Watson, Seaman, Murdoch and Aird. In a couple of seasons though, i think Charlie Seaman will develop with the right coaching.

Thought Smith had a good game tonight and has been good every time I've seen him

Was too busy concentrating on United’s shortcomings and positives, however what I did notice of him was good. Thought he played well. Potential there for a good signing.

Barely wasted a ball tonight. Sure it won’t take him long to learn “the United way” of gifting ball to opposition on a consistent basis.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)