+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Filth.

The Filth.

So what does it.matter now? Own up. Who among you are the ones who busted me? Alfy for certain.. Prob champs.. Who else? Why has this gone on for 20 years, when I could have been arrested and helped for my problems circa 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    So what does it.matter now? Own up. Who among you are the ones who busted me? Alfy for certain.. Prob champs.. Who else? Why has this gone on for 20 years, when I could have been arrested and helped for my problems circa 2000
    I own up 😂 it's a fair cop Guv....

Why 20 years champs? I could have been arrested for the initial offences circa 2000 and still gone on to have a life. Why do this to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Why 20 years champs? I could have been arrested for the initial offences circa 2000 and still gone on to have a life. Why do this to me?
    Saxo, is that genuinely you or has some troll stolen your username?
    If it IS you, I'm sorry, but I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Horses?

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Saxo, is that genuinely you or has some troll stolen your username?
    If it IS you, I'm sorry, but I don't have a clue what you are talking about.
    I'm sorry aucks, yes its me. I've been guilty of viewing illegal images online since 2000(along with what I interpreted to be perfectly legitimate ****ography), and have been trapped by the authorities.. FBI..mi5..undercover police.. You name it. In 2010 they fooled me into believing I had mental.health issues and put me on medication for that so called condition. It is now clear this medication has been poisoning my system, has caused me to develop cancer and I now have not long to live. I've been led to believe these tablets have been developed by the British government..

It is important for me to tell you, I have never forced myself on anyone and never had any desire to do so.

I'm am being treated like a serial.killer, and its extremely distressing. These people have turned my own family against me.I have none left to turn to.

The cancer I have I believe is bowel cancer, but they have me locked up.on a secure ward and the only food they'll provide is unsuitable for my condition. If I eat it, I believe I will.end up.in.severe agony. The police have the whole area locked down around Blackburn infirmary, covering up.what they are doing to me.

I am surviving off weetabix, grapes, bananas and pears, drinking water.. I don't know how much longer I can last without real cancer care. I'm totally treating myself.

Jesus, man, if this is all true, you need to get help! I'm not here to make judgements, anyway. There must be someone you can turn to. I'm a bit at a loss, to be honest. It sounds a bit lame, but what about CAB?
    Tricky question, I know, but are you sure you're not suffering from some kind of paranoia because of your other health problems?

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Jesus, man, if this is all true, you need to get help! I'm not here to make judgements, anyway. There must be someone you can turn to. I'm a bit at a loss, to be honest. It sounds a bit lame, but what about CAB?
    Tricky question, I know, but are you sure you're not suffering from some kind of paranoia because of your other health problems?
    Take it with a pinch Aucks.
    Notice he had time to put in this weeks score prediction. If the CIA and FBI where controlling Blackburn and plotting against Saxo, its jolly nice of them to allow him to put his score on.

is donkey **** allowed? as I watch a lot of that .........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)