+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: The Dando Doorstep Execution

Pwopah nawteeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    We'll give Police Scotland a week or 2 to uncover some solid leads but if there are no arrests after that then the case should rightly fall under the jurisdiction of the AbMad investigation branch. We're a bit snowed under but we can make room.
    Aye, nae bother Chief, just keep piling it on. Fu(k sake

And nae doubt there'll be mair budget cuts in the wind.

We're doon to the bare bones as it is.

Relax. Case closed. This guy Welsh has been making claims about the charity cash 4 kids being dodgy. I guess the money has been going elsewhere rather than helping vulnerable children.

Spreading rumours then he turns up dead, I think we've got to the bottom of this already.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Relax. Case closed. This guy Welsh has been making claims about the charity cash 4 kids being dodgy. I guess the money has been going elsewhere rather than helping vulnerable children.

Spreading rumours then he turns up dead, I think we've got to the bottom of this already.
    He was indeed making allegations against German company Bauer Media who run Cash for Kids. However, surely relating to something else. I notice Jambo Kickback had a thread relating to it seems to have been pulled.

Anyway, Van der Valk is being shown again on Talking Pictures TV if anybody wants to brush up on their investigative techniques. Quality show and a precursor to The Sweeney...

Chief Supernintendo Mondo sitting locked away in his office with a bottle of Bells, dishing out the orders and cutting corners.

Typical.

I’m going door to door just now, just to rule out the Nicky Fairbairn line of enquiry

I'm waiting on the results fae forensics but they are taking their sweet time about things as per

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    I'm waiting on the results fae forensics but they are taking their sweet time about things as per
    Nae wonder. Did you check who’s doing them on that link further up?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Nae wonder. Did you check who’s doing them on that link further up?
    I dinna recognise her tbh, probably know her by her maiden name. I know her hubbie tho...

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast