+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dando Doorstep Execution

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I thought some guy had recently travelled up from down south with fresh evidence in the nairn banker case.
    Where did you read this? I haven't read anything about it...

The Ibrox match was a 6pm kick off on the Sunday and was the time Andy Cameron was brutally assaulted on the pitch

The boy that ran out to Andy Cameron was sitting next to me. As funny as it was, I always felt it was a wasted opportunity

Neneh Cherry was indeed 1997 and she was already just in boots and a bra when she took her bra off. Wasn't bothered I was there. Before that me and my two mates ended up rolling about fighting about who was going to chat up Patsy Palmer. She was sitting on the stage with her mate in the old radio 1 tent.

I take it whoever lost the fight had to chat her up?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I take it whoever lost the fight had to chat her up?
    She was actually quite attractive in the flesh. Nobody got to chat her up as she laughed and ****ed off.

The boy that attacked Andy Cameron was nicknamed Psycho. He was part of the Stirling Hun Hunters.

Saw this from The Herald on the incident.

‘Sheriff Gillan added that he accepted various reports that the offence was completely out of character.’

Sheriff Gillan might’ve formed a different opinion if he knew he was nicknamed Psycho and in the Stirling Hun Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Neneh Cherry was indeed 1997 and she was already just in boots and a bra when she took her bra off. Wasn't bothered I was there. Before that me and my two mates ended up rolling about fighting about who was going to chat up Patsy Palmer. She was sitting on the stage with her mate in the old radio 1 tent.
    I always got the vibe she was right fool.

Perhaps it was the Stirling Hun Hunters that executed Dando and it was Psycho that was the assassin. It certainly seems more viable than the others mentioned on this thread such as, Kermit from Black Grape, Andy Cameron, Patsy Palmer or Neneh Cherry. Hardly the usual suspects...

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I always got the vibe she was right fool.
    Cherry or Palmer?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast