+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dando Doorstep Execution

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Neneh Cherry was indeed 1997 and she was already just in boots and a bra when she took her bra off. Wasn't bothered I was there. Before that me and my two mates ended up rolling about fighting about who was going to chat up Patsy Palmer. She was sitting on the stage with her mate in the old radio 1 tent.
    Did she have an impressive rack?

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Did she have an impressive rack?
    Meh. I was impressed at the time though. Not as impressed as I was staying in a hotel in Blackpool during a stag doo with the some of the contestents of miss nude. I made a Jeremy Hunt of myself in front of the eventual winner who came from Australia. Peer pressure is a terrible thing.

You want to know what’s embarrassing? Proposing to Sonya Madan. That’s what.

I preferred Louise Wener and the burd from Republica.

Where did you read this? I haven't read anything about it...
    Press and Journal had a bit about it.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...r-wilson-book/

Cherry or Palmer?
    Actually baith.

Neneh, yes, but in my anecdotal experience gingers are usually fool.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Actually baith.

Neneh, yes, but in my anecdotal experience gingers are usually fool.
    Actually, Cherry aka Neneh Karlsson had quite a geographically and culturally varied upbringing with some erstwhile guardians and parents including, he Mum's second husband, the jazz musician Don Cherry, who I think was cohorts with Sun Ra... So I'd be surprised if she was a fool but sometimes a rich childhood means you slacken off in adulthood so you might be right.

I think Aldo's experience of Karlsson in the buff stems from her Swedish background, where it is quite normal to conduct everyday duties minus clothing. The same applies in Finland, and to a lesser extent in Denmark.

I'd be surprised if Palmer wasn't foolish to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Press and Journal had a bit about it.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...r-wilson-book/
    Ah thanks for this... I missed it at the time. Its quite interesting to read that this researcher thinks Wilson wasn't meant to die but the assassin had prepared to kill. I haven't read that previously.

Also "that a motive for Alistair’s killing is common knowledge amongst certain members of the legal profession in the central belt and the reason they don’t speak out is because they don’t want someone with a gun turning up on their doorstep", which agrees with my assessment that the killer was from the Glaswegian underworld due to the manner in which they disposed of the weapon.

Ah thanks for this... I missed it at the time. Its quite interesting to read that this researcher thinks Wilson wasn't meant to die but the assassin had prepared to kill. I haven't read that previously.

Also "that a motive for Alistair’s killing is common knowledge amongst certain members of the legal profession in the central belt and the reason they don’t speak out is because they don’t want someone with a gun turning up on their doorstep", which agrees with my assessment that the killer was from the Glaswegian underworld due to the manner in which they disposed of the weapon.
    I ordered his book to see what he's got to say on it. That must be so frustrating to the guys family - 'Everyone knows who it was but we're not wanting to stir up trouble.'

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I ordered his book to see what he's got to say on it. That must be so frustrating to the guys family - 'Everyone knows who it was but we're not wanting to stir up trouble.'
    I'll wait to hear your review of the book before I order. I'm wary because some of the low rated reviews says that only half the book covers the murder, and the other half is him wittering on about past cases. Also, they say, notg2of note is revealed...

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast