Get your very own personalised Off Topic Forum gifts!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 125

Thread: The Dando Doorstep Execution

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The BoS involvement in Scottish Football is the biggest scandal of the lot. They financially doped the league. Wonder if the boy from Nairn knew too much
    Eye watering quote taken from this book I've just finished about the Nairn case, 'In early 2004 it was reported by the Sunday Herald that HBOS controlled £110 million of the SPL club's £160 million debt'

    That's utter madness.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    28,136
    Bonkers. I take it one club in particular had more debt than any other? Wonder if it was in the banks intrests to see that club perform better...

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Bonkers. I take it one club in particular had more debt than any other? Wonder if it was in the banks intrests to see that club perform better...
    Haven't seen a breakdown but I'm sure it would make interesting reading.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    17,270
    I think we're getting close...…...maybe too close.


    Hey...…..let's be careful out there.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8,965
    Mondo is already on the run and Mason is living in the Embassy Club.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    17,270
    I fancy we all might need to go off-grid until the heat dies down.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,659
    Justice shall be done, whether in this life or the next.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8,965
    Get to the choppa!

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    28,136
    Speaking of which, that Bradley Welsh, he of Hibs baby crew, Trainspotting 2 & the Danny Dyer show with Aberdeen’s biggest fantasist, has just expired in the same manner.

    ‘Death treated as suspicious’ - No ****

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Speaking of which, that Bradley Welsh, he of Hibs baby crew, Trainspotting 2 & the Danny Dyer show with Aberdeen’s biggest fantasist, has just expired in the same manner.

    ‘Death treated as suspicious’ - No ****
    We'll give Police Scotland a week or 2 to uncover some solid leads but if there are no arrests after that then the case should rightly fall under the jurisdiction of the AbMad investigation branch. We're a bit snowed under but we can make room.

    Afc1903mad was on a show with Danny Dyer?

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    17,270
    Pwopah nawteeeee.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,148
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    We'll give Police Scotland a week or 2 to uncover some solid leads but if there are no arrests after that then the case should rightly fall under the jurisdiction of the AbMad investigation branch. We're a bit snowed under but we can make room.
    Aye, nae bother Chief, just keep piling it on. Fu(k sake

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    17,270
    And nae doubt there'll be mair budget cuts in the wind.

    We're doon to the bare bones as it is.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,659
    Relax. Case closed. This guy Welsh has been making claims about the charity cash 4 kids being dodgy. I guess the money has been going elsewhere rather than helping vulnerable children.

    Spreading rumours then he turns up dead, I think we've got to the bottom of this already.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Relax. Case closed. This guy Welsh has been making claims about the charity cash 4 kids being dodgy. I guess the money has been going elsewhere rather than helping vulnerable children.

    Spreading rumours then he turns up dead, I think we've got to the bottom of this already.
    He was indeed making allegations against German company Bauer Media who run Cash for Kids. However, surely relating to something else. I notice Jambo Kickback had a thread relating to it seems to have been pulled.

    Anyway, Van der Valk is being shown again on Talking Pictures TV if anybody wants to brush up on their investigative techniques. Quality show and a precursor to The Sweeney...

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8,965
    Chief Supernintendo Mondo sitting locked away in his office with a bottle of Bells, dishing out the orders and cutting corners.

    Typical.

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    28,136
    I’m going door to door just now, just to rule out the Nicky Fairbairn line of enquiry

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,148
    I'm waiting on the results fae forensics but they are taking their sweet time about things as per

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    28,136
    Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    I'm waiting on the results fae forensics but they are taking their sweet time about things as per
    Nae wonder. Did you check who’s doing them on that link further up?

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Nae wonder. Did you check who’s doing them on that link further up?
    I dinna recognise her tbh, probably know her by her maiden name. I know her hubbie tho...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •