+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: after the knee jerk here's the solution....

Quote Originally Posted by lk311 View Post
    Be interesting to know where the Parent company in Hong Kong sits in this?
    Trouble is unlike over here you can’t get access to their books
    Barnsley FC are a p1ss in the ocean in Dog's corporate interests--£20 mill arta £8000 mill---0.25% of his brass.

A still can't understand his motive fo buying us. Summat al cummart eventually.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 12-04-2019 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lk311 View Post
    Be interesting to know where the Parent company in Hong Kong sits in this?
    Trouble is unlike over here you can’t get access to their books
    Getting access to the books over here is one thing, trying to make head nor tail of the contents is quite another
    PC's accounting methods at BFC & Isoft weren't exactly designed for ease of understanding & I don't expect a departure from that methodology with our new owners

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Barnsley FC are a p1ss in the ocean in Dog's corporate interests--£20 mill arta £8000 mill---0.25% of his brass.

A still can't understand his motive fo buying us. Summat al cummart eventually.
    Why can't you accept them.They took over our club at a traumatic time re P.C They passed the checks that are imposed by the FA. Because they are so rich the odd million here and there probably mean nothing to them.Could it be prestige a small town club not particulary going no where perhaps with there business acumen they could make us a real success story.Theres been some right charlatons in English football from overseas Leeds,Sheff.utd Birmingham to name a few but none of them had the wealth what our owners have.I just feel if you continually look for reasons to dislike or mistrust them it will stop you enjoyment of watching the reds.
    If they prove to be successful you'll probably accuse them of taking out and if they fail you'll accuse them of not putting nowt in .If that's the case they can never be suitable for you.In my eyes they've took over a very well run club thanks to Patrick and are trying to continue or better what P.C did.If there is any ulterior motive it ul all cum aart eventually.Until then my learned friend enjoy the ride that is watching BFC,Its in my blood and I know its in thine.All the best.

All I do Bill is add a bit of balance by challenging PR bullsh1t when I read it. I'm not wunna them that believes/ accepts/ praises ivverything that the club says without question.
    These owners are but a blip on the road of my support. Remember we were their fourth choice after being knocked back at Brentford, Boro and Hull so your romantic notion of them gaining happiness and Zen by lifting up little old Barnsley may be pushing it a bit I separate the present owners and watching the teeam on the pitch so affecting my enjoyment or otherwise dun't come into it. Hopefully I will still be ararnd when Dog and Hoss are back in their counting house. It'll all cummart in wesh.
    All the best.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 12-04-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Fair enough mate.Serious question,do you know something nobody else knows? If you do can you share it? if not that's fair enough and your prerogative.

I forgot to add Bill--

"A man walking is never in balance but always correcting imbalance. Zen" So it is with me and Dog.

Happy Valley Buddhist Centre

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    Fair enough mate.Serious question,do you know something nobody else knows? If you do can you share it? if not that's fair enough and your prerogative.
    From my background in journalism I ev well developed Pillaker Antenna. Ivverything is theear if tha digs deep enuff.

Fair enough SBR.

SBRed Iknew tha wa a journo mate. Not in a bad way. You seem to have to want of a spell checker air. A worldly knowl3dge that I respect and an unrivaled cynicism I cant spell either. I'm off to bed

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456