+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mrs CT not too happy.

Mrs CT not too happy.

Name:  IMG_0428.JPG
Views: 627
Size:  74.0 KB

Like the Millers' 2018/19, the tulip season in my garden is nearly over.

Pinks and yellows tend to dominate the colour scheme of our plants and shrubs and Mrs CT had asked for tulips that would match.

She wasn't too pleased with what I did here...

I guess she's upset that the white clashes with the house. I'd go with all red next year to be safe

Too much green in the picture.....Soft spot for Glasgow or perhaps Plymouth?

CT, beautiful arrangement. I cannot see why Mrs CT should be upset by them............plant more next year.

Get that paint off the window ledge, painting when drunk?

Some women have no idea...❤️
    Tell her the futures bright...
    The futures RED & WHITE...⚽️

CAM - I'll pass on your 'helpful' comments and I'll tell her where they came from!

Flour - that green's in honour of Roy Ironside's famous jersey. It's staying...

Brin - I'll leave them in and just add some pink ones next year, I think. She has her ways of getting revenge and I've made my point...

Gm-gm. It does look like a bit of dodgy painting, you're right. I'd not noticed it before and have just been out to have a look. There's actually a chunk of wood missing from the ledge and what you're seeing is a shadow. That'll bother me now until I get round to fixing it (in about three years...)

CF64 - I've given her your contact details and told her I got the idea from you. You can tell her when she contacts you. Hell hath no fury etc...
    Last edited by CTMilller; 15-04-2019 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Get that paint off the window ledge, painting when drunk?
    It's the cable not being tied correctly that would annoy me! Brilliant flowers though!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It's the cable not being tied correctly that would annoy me! Brilliant flowers though!
    Got to be honest Frog, I'm quite concerned about the rendering as well. It looks like CT had a house party where everyone got drunk and then he suggested "lets all do DIY"

That's what happens when you post a pic on here.
    I got the same some time back with hanging baskets and Roland rat.🤣😂😃

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast