This is not a knee jerk reaction to the result on Sunday but part of an observation that I have had for years.

The so called ' Professional foul' or 'Taking one for the Team'. To me it is cheating and should be treated with a straight RED. Take Sunday for instance. Several times Jota broke through, and on each occasion he was hauled to the ground. Deliberate blatant cheating . I am not sure that yellow cards were awarded for all the incidents. Nevis has a tangle with a Watford player out near the corner flag, both trying hard to win the ball. Neves gets a yellow. Nothing deliberate or blatant, just a battle.

Saiss took an early yellow for a miss timed tackle, probably not deliberate in the area that it was.. Towards the end of normal time, Deeney clattered Dendoncker into touch and stood over him mouthing obscenities, no card awarded.

In almost the last minute Dendoncker makes a genuine attempt to win a ball in the penalty area, slight contact is made and the great lump Deeney goes down like he has been shot and gets a penalty. No card was awarded to Donk.

That decision, potentially has cost Wolves millions in revenue. Yes I know that people say it even's out over a season, and it probably does. However, that does not take away the Injustice.