+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: AH Twitter account

Whats the odds on his account being up again? Especially if we did pull off the unthinkable

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    He just cant help himself can he. Just stay off twitter Alan like you said you would. Its not hard. It really is not hard to see how he has lost everything sad as it is. Impulsive is an understatement.
    It really is bizarre. I thought the 'Little Al' fiasco had finally convinced him to stay away from Twitter for good, but he clearly cannot help himself. He seems to have an overwhelming need to be the centre of attention which, coupled with a reckless lack of judgement at times, has played a significant part in his demise.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    It really is bizarre. I thought the 'Little Al' fiasco had finally convinced him to stay away from Twitter for good, but he clearly cannot help himself. He seems to have an overwhelming need to be the centre of attention which, coupled with a reckless lack of judgement at times, has played a significant part in his demise.
    Absolutely right. He needs to be the centre of attention! The man is a complete clown, as useless as it gets. He's destroyed our club from top to bottom with ignorance, nepotism and made us a laughing stock. He does not listen to advice I think Dave Regis would echo that, thinks he knows it all and fails at everything he touches. The sooner he gets out of the club the better it will be for all concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Absolutely right. He needs to be the centre of attention! The man is a complete clown, as useless as it gets. He's destroyed our club from top to bottom with ignorance, nepotism and made us a laughing stock. He does not listen to advice I think Dave Regis would echo that, thinks he knows it all and fails at everything he touches. The sooner he gets out of the club the better it will be for all concerned.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-notts-2808132

You've got to say Brian Clough was bang on in his assessment of football boardroom people in this interview from 1min18secs in....

https://vodeocatalog.com/ru/video/reZBX2MpVEw

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    You've got to say Brian Clough was bang on in his assessment of football boardroom people in this interview from 1min18secs in....

https://vodeocatalog.com/ru/video/reZBX2MpVEw
    I still recall that sinking feeling in the stomach when he was announced manager, and hats off to him too. I don't usually folk who have to self-promote but he was right more often than not.

On the other hand the spoof account has been updated with some of the more irrational tweets from our soon to be ex-owner:

https://twitter.com/BigAlanHardy1

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Precisely, what is so difficult about keeping your nose out of others business.
    You should practice what you preach!

Hardy quotes 'I take great pride on what we have achieved' since 2017. And what would that be Alan? Painting the dressing rooms? You will be remembered for mismanaging a great football club and taking a major part of history out of Nottingham and league football. A great legacy to leave!

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Ardley's post match interview was interesting. Macc have always been in the driving seat? What 20 games ago? What happened to the 50 points we were expected to get?

It was 55 points and i remember hardy in the interview being quite chuffed with the statement(big stupid grin) it showed ardley was a realist and had a longer term plan when some people still thought a new manager and an exciting squad that just needed some organising and motivating could see us go on a run and still be in contention for a playoff spot!!!, seems a long time ago now funny when you look at teams like morecambe and chelltenham who were down with us when he was appointed are now around that 55 point mark and have looked safe for months, i laughed out loud at sol campbells appointment too not so funny any more. we definitely got the wrong man all it needed was one halftime team talk or one kick up the backside in one of the many many games where we could have got the 3 points but could only politely roll over and surrender and we'd at least be in the driving seat going into the last game
    is he the man to inspire a charge for automatic promotion from the conference at the first attempt,blood/guts/heart..... i think not

watch his post match from grimsby he gave up weeks ago he was just relieved they scraped a win so he didn't have a riot at home and he can leave after swindon feeling like we at least made it to the last game and that is somehow a success,we'll see him again probably as manager of boreham wood or maidenhead next year

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112