+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AH Twitter account

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    More like he'll flog a horse to death.
    We are all in this together. HA HA HA. Please Alan don't drag everyone into the shambles you have created. And expect sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    We are all in this together. HA HA HA. Please Alan don't drag everyone into the shambles you have created. And expect sympathy.
    Don't worry you would be the last person he would expect anything from,apart from hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Don't worry you would be the last person he would expect anything from,apart from hatred.
    Does he deserve anything?

After seeing his squirming shame on local TV after inadvertently showing off Little Alan on social media one would think that might finally be the end of his Twittering days. Not so! The lure of attention trumped it after a comparitively short time.

It's a fact of life sadly, some people never, ever learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Masson4 View Post
    After seeing his squirming shame on local TV after inadvertently showing off Little Alan on social media one would think that might finally be the end of his Twittering days. Not so! The lure of attention trumped it after a comparitively short time.

It's a fact of life sadly, some people never, ever learn.
    He's a sad sad man. Lives in a fantasy world and like a spoilt child when he can't get his own way.

He's a sad sad man. Lives in a fantasy world and like a spoilt child when he can't get his own way.
    He was like a naughty little boy in the Head Masters office in that TV interview with the beak.

He was like a naughty little boy in the Head Masters office in that TV interview with the beak.
    I think there was a subtext in the conversation with Alan Hardy thinking to himself, 'you've seen my willy haven't you, Natalie'.

Channeling Dr Freud...
    Last edited by Masson4; 12-04-2019 at 04:25 PM.

Did you forget to log into your other account MiG or do you enjoy replying to yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Masson4 View Post
    I think there was a subtext in the conversation with Alan Hardy thinking to himself, 'you've seen my willy haven't you, Natalie'.

Channeling Dr Freud...
    You mean like in this picture:

https://twitter.com/BigAlanHardy1

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    You mean like in this picture:

https://twitter.com/BigAlanHardy1

Don’t you think it’s time to move on from this.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast