+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AH Twitter account

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Don’t you think it’s time to move on from this.
    No I don't. AH said he was coming off Twitter and for a while his a/c was closed. He had previously said he was coming off Twitter and if he had stuck to that we wouldn't have seen Little Al. He's deleted those posts saying he was closing his a/c and he's resurrected the postings such as:

Jan 25
    Alan Hardy
    ‏Verified account @Bigalanh5

Alan Hardy Retweeted Phil Lafbery

Ridiculous last 2 weeks @ParagonPlc winning over £15m of new contracts by focusing purely on our sweet spot and bidding for projects which are exactly aligned with our proposition. Note to self; stick to what you know!

Whilst ever he carries on like that he deserves, in my opinion, every bit of public humiliation that can be found having humiliated our club, himself, his family, Paragon and countless others.

The man's a menace who shows no humility nor guile and I'll take the opportunity to have a swipe every time he puts his foot in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    No I don't. AH said he was coming off Twitter and for a while his a/c was closed. He had previously said he was coming off Twitter and if he had stuck to that we wouldn't have seen Little Al. He's deleted those posts saying he was closing his a/c and he's resurrected the postings such as:

Jan 25
    Alan Hardy

Ridiculous last 2 weeks @ParagonPlc winning over £15m of new contracts by focusing purely on our sweet spot and bidding for projects which are exactly aligned with our proposition. Note to self; stick to what you know!

Whilst ever he carries on like that he deserves, in my opinion, every bit of public humiliation that can be found having humiliated our club, himself, his family, Paragon and countless others.

The man's a menace who shows no humility nor guile and I'll take the opportunity to have a swipe every time he puts his foot in it.

As you want to it’s a free world but personally I find it sad.

Jan 25
    Alan Hardy

Fabulous post.

The man has no shame. He went on the TV to look forlorn and obtain sympathy. He is that thick, he really does think he's brighter than the rest of us.

Narcissist and Buffoon.

Trust me if we stay up, he'll believe it's all down to him.

Jan 25
    Alan Hardy

Why don't you get a life you are sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Why don't you get a life you are sad.
    It would be more productive if you directed your message to our illustrious owner instead of wasting it on me.

But he won't listen, never does.

It would be more productive if you directed your message to our illustrious owner instead of wasting it on me.

But he won't listen, never does.
    As l previously posted you are now a Seriously Boring Sad Man. 😴😴

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    As l previously posted you are now a Seriously Boring Sad Man. 😴😴
    Indeed I am very very sad and fed up with idiotic egotistical owners and their sycophantic ("sun shines out of the ar....es") yes men.

Indeed I am very very sad and fed up with idiotic egotistical owners and their sycophantic ("sun shines out of the ar....es") yes men.

Lots of us are but how will this help the players, being supporters I thought that was our main priority...

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Lots of us are but how will this help the players, being supporters I thought that was our main priority...
    Redirect the question to AH who causes divisions and polarises folk. Things had been improving whilst he was taking a real back seat. Let's see what happens now he appears to be ready to interfere again.

If you are suggesting the Sun Shines out of my @rse you are way off the mark Sad Old Pie.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast