+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: AH Twitter account

Agree with Joe and BP, you need to move on with your life. We get that AH is a big headed man who calls himself Big Al who speaks alot before he thinks. He is not the devil incarnate though. I'm more bothered about what happened to the paragon employees than anything he's done at Notts, that was his worst so called crime which although his fault was largely caused by trying to get Notts up the league.

I have no love for the man but I also have no hatred either, he's just a man with good and bad in him. Time to concentrate on getting a new owner and either staying up or rebuilding next season. Carrying around this anger will do you no good, it won't affect AH half as much as it will you.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    As you want to it’s a free world but personally I find it sad.
    Not as sad as the situation he's created at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Lots of us are but how will this help the players, being supporters I thought that was our main priority...
    What does that have to do with the players? Do you honestly believe they give a toss what you think Joe?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    What does that have to do with the players? Do you honestly believe they give a toss what you think Joe?
    And we don't give a toss what you say either MIG, you are one sad man, get over it

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Redirect the question to AH who causes divisions and polarises folk. Things had been improving whilst he was taking a real back seat. Let's see what happens now he appears to be ready to interfere again.
    What an complete toss pot you are..You wernt slagging him off when he bought the club and paid all the debts that RT left him with..

The bloke is an absolute tool.Love me,love myself. Couldn't stay out the limelight.Whenever the cameras were there,he was there.What pr@t argues about speeding & been fined numerous times,takes it to Court,then appeals it.W@nks himself silly about a signing form Liverpool reserves.Argues with fans on twitter & if he didn't like their view,deleted them,told a fan to come & get a refund for his season ticket.Then takes his phone into the bath & shows us that he really is a dick

So we've established the guy is abit of a prat and someone we probably wouldn't have as a mate. So what's the next point people want to make or do you just want to keep making the same point again and again and again. Let it go, you'll feel much better.

Only bit of a prat?

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    What an complete toss pot you are..You wernt slagging him off when he bought the club and paid all the debts that RT left him with..
    Of course I "wernt". I didn't believe then that anyone could be idiotic enough to squander the whole "5 years to the championship" budget in 2 years to take us to even lower than RT managed to do.

But of course you and others must be delighted with his achievements and no doubt will give him 3 cheers at the next home game - hip hip hurrah.

We wouldn't be having this conversation if he had stuck to his word and closed his twitter a/c. Instead he only suspended it, then deleted the tweets saying he was coming off and only going to communicate via official channels and is now re-tweeting "we are in this all together"

You want me to applaud?

Well said JoePass.
    Its easy for keyboard warriors to make cleverdick comments.
    It seems to me Alan Hardy has always had the best intentions of Notts County Football Club at heart. The likes of MIG and M4 should look at themselves and why they feel the need to get so personal on AH when he is obviously having difficult time of it.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast