+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: AH Twitter account

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiPie View Post
    Well said JoePass.
    Its easy for keyboard warriors to make cleverdick comments.
    It seems to me Alan Hardy has always had the best intentions of Notts County Football Club at heart. The likes of MIG and M4 should look at themselves and why they feel the need to get so personal on AH when he is obviously having difficult time of it.
    You clearly don't follow what AH says on Twitter. Many business leaders are autocratic and maybe they need to be but AH is confrontational, responds badly to anything he sees as criticism, will not take the most sensible of advice, believes everything he does is right whether it be taking pictures of kids in changing rooms (contrary to rules), speeding, returning season tickets to supporters who don't like what's becoming of the Checkatrade trophy etc etc. Folk were warning him on Twitter to be more careful in his public profile and he was still defending his arguing, with Mansfield fans, at the time the infamous Little Al pic appeared.

He then said he was closing his a/c. He didn't he merely suspended it and now he's back again with a club rooted to the very bottom. The road to hell is paved with good intentions and AH, who makes everything he does personal, has found that road and seems to be about to do all the same things again to remain on it.

A bit of genuine humility, not publicity seeking humility and I'd have a bit more sympathy. As it is he's brought all this on himself and on the club. Nothing cleverdick in this - simple reality I'm afraid.

The parallels with a certain high-up North American bod are there for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    The parallels with a certain high-up North American bod are there for all to see.
    I don’t like crooked Hillary either.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    You clearly don't follow what AH says on Twitter.
    Your first line says it all, get out, get some fresh air, read a book, it seems the angriest people on this forum are the ones that follow his every word on ****ter and then wait to pounce as soon as they can find something to criticise. I’m sure he’s always wanted the best for Notts all along, but it hasn’t worked out. Give him a break.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Your first line says it all, get out, get some fresh air, read a book, it seems the angriest people on this forum are the ones that follow his every word on ****ter and then wait to pounce as soon as they can find something to criticise. I’m sure he’s always wanted the best for Notts all along, but it hasn’t worked out. Give him a break.
    This. Some people deliberately look for things to be outraged about. Just don't read his twitter account if it's so annoying. Unless you want to be annoyed, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    This. Some people deliberately look for things to be outraged about. Just don't read his twitter account if it's so annoying. Unless you want to be annoyed, of course.
    Precisely, what is so difficult about keeping your nose out of others business.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    When you put it in the public domain,what do you expect.You don't have to follow him to see what he did/say

You should practice what you preach. By the way was that band you were in Freddie and the Dreamers?

And we don't give a toss what you say either MIG, you are one sad man, get over it
    It must have been Freddie and the Dreamers. Then you entered the realms of Prog Rock. Luckily Johnny Rotten burst your bubble thank god. I couldn't give a flying one what you think of me. And we? You have some friends do you? Sad old man Bridg4d nobody...

Your right Old Pie, I have never actually seen AH's Twitter account.
    I found the AH spoof twitter account (linked in this thread) a bit sad in the sense someone would put so much effort into it.
    However, I have just spent 200bt to watch today's match on Ifollow. COYP

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast