+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: AH Twitter account

Cool AH Twitter account

Re tweeted about Notts, & being in this together. Is this the return of AH & twitter.FFS don't take the phone to the bath or toilet

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Re tweeted about Notts, & being in this together. Is this the return of AH & twitter.FFS don't take the phone to the bath or toilet
    He's showing some balls, errr, hang on.

If he's back tweeting, perhaps a sign that the deal is almost complete? Saw some suggestions on Twitter the deal is close so maybe announced after tomorrow's hearing?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    If he's back tweeting, perhaps a sign that the deal is almost complete? Saw some suggestions on Twitter the deal is close so maybe announced after tomorrow's hearing?
    I hope so!

I must say, after hearing all the predictions that Paragon would be saved, only to find out they weren't, I'm not inclined to believe Notts County FC is safe until I hear it from the Court tomorrow.

Something at the back of my mind tells me that if we're effectively relying on the goodwill of the HMRC and the judge tomorrow regarding the tax payment plan, then we're still at risk. All the indications are that it will be sorted, but I remember similar assurances being given by Trembling during the Munto era, not all of which were quite as valid in the courtroom as they sounded in the media. We did survive in the end of course, but we sailed closer to the wind than any business should!

It also occurs to me that as a club who seem to have regular run-ins with HMRC, and who still have the dubious record of having been in administration longer than any other club, our credibility with the people making the key decisions tomorrow might not be that high.

I hope I'm being excessively cautious and I suspect I am, but I'll breathe out when that's officially confirmed!

He’s now began to follow a horse racing trainer based in Newmarket, maybe once he’s finally sold up at Notts he is going to try his hand at horse racing ? God help them !

Is there a differnce between bull sheite & horse sheite😁

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    He’s now began to follow a horse racing trainer based in Newmarket, maybe once he’s finally sold up at Notts he is going to try his hand at horse racing ? God help them !
    He'll be flogging a dead horse 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Is there a differnce between bull sheite & horse sheite😁
    Neigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    He'll be flogging a dead horse 🤣
    More like he'll flog a horse to death.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast