+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The beat rovers performance in quite a while

The beat rovers performance in quite a while

We talk about complete performances
    That was as close as you can get
    We dominated for at least 80 of the 90
    Was derby poor or we were that good
    Who cares
    Fantastic result.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    We talk about complete performances
    That was as close as you can get
    We dominated for at least 80 of the 90
    Was derby poor or we were that good
    Who cares
    Fantastic result.
    They played really well and totally deserved the win. It could've been more. Excellent goal from Rothwell. Everyone played their part tonite and we looked much more like the side earlier in the season. Just an improved midfield.

That side needs to start against forest with the exception of Graham who I would rest.
    Maybe it's time for Butterworth or a safer option nuttall.

It was weird. If this had come straight after the Hull game, nobody would have been particularly surprised, but given what has happened in the last two months, well.....

I feel now he will start to experiment some of the young players.
    Personally I would blend them in slowly
    Starting with Butterworth on Saturday
    Take nothing away from last night,we looked nothing like the team devoid of confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    I feel now he will start to experiment some of the young players.
    Personally I would blend them in slowly
    Starting with Butterworth on Saturday
    Take nothing away from last night,we looked nothing like the team devoid of confidence.
    Butterworth definitely seems to be in line for at least the bench. On the other hand, the U-23s have a couple of very important games coming up, so he might be held back for those. It looks as if Davenport is going to remain in that team until next season, now.
    The other one I would like to see is Rankin-Costello. He seems to have fully recovered from his bad injury, and it sounds as if he is back to the form that made him one of our most promising youngsters, 18 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    It was weird. If this had come straight after the Hull game, nobody would have been particularly surprised, but given what has happened in the last two months, well.....
    It was a very similar performance. Everyone was up for it. When Dack is performing like that, we are a different side. And suddenly our confidence returned. Had we been on top form it would've been a 4 or 5 job. They looked like us over the last few months (since we played Hull).

Id really like to see a couple introduced at a time over the next remaining games. Chapman, Butterworth Buckley etc

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)