+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Into the Play Offs

I wouldn't play Matty Smith either, would definitely keep playing McMullan - can't be dropping form players, would definitely give Cammy Smith a chance and would really like it if Neilson mixed up Sow, Safranko & Clark.

Definitely want Ayr in semi.

Although he hasnt had much of a chance this year, i think Matty is nearing the end of his United career. Wont be the only one to be swept out at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Disagree. Clark is a better finisher than Safranko, keep in mind the POTY no.10 Smith hasnt played as a no.10 since we signed him, and should be played there.
    Im not so sure who the best finisher is now, as Safranko has shown his abilities, Clark is proven, and Sow has shown in the past what is capable of and just need to get his sharpness back and he will score. For me, Sow should be starting the next 3 games to get him up to speed then it wont really matter who starts.

Sow best finisher but hasnt shown it yet safranko best finisher out box - clark our best striker.! Harsh stuff our two up front are Sow and Clark. We are going up with that. If only

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Sow best finisher but hasnt shown it yet safranko best finisher out box - clark our best striker.! Harsh stuff our two up front are Sow and Clark. We are going up with that. If only
    Based on his time at Hearts aye, but hes shown absolutely nothing in Tangerine. Hope he comes good soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    How can you possibly say Sow is our best finisher. What complete bollox. No idea what your problem with Safranko is but he keeps proving you wrong about him
    Last edited by stokearab; 19-04-2019 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    How can you possibly say Sow is our best finisher. What complete bollox. No idea what your problem with Safranko is but he keeps proving you wrong about him
    Hey Stoke - just my opinion of course so far for us that is crap agree. Love safranko but he isnt a natural striker he plays off one thats all my point was.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Based on his time at Hearts aye, but hes shown absolutely nothing in Tangerine. Hope he comes good soon.
    Thats true!

Anyway we have 2nd basically and the luxury of getting Sow and smith fit for the play offs. Sow has been awful at times dont get me wrong and maybe im being blindly optimistic here. I just have a feeling he will score an important goal or two before end of season.

FWIW I think Clark is unsung hero of this season. Played out of position but no public moaning and he has scored plenty of goals.

Problem with this division that you need height up top. I think there could be a role reversal if we did manage to go up with Clark playing further forward

The Fun are down now. 4 wins all year 😂

I’d prefer Hamilton in play off - seem a more limited side compared to St Mirren. Over time that we repaid them for keeping us down a couple of years ago with that shocking refereeing decision that turned it against us

If I could choose it'd be St Mirren. No plastic pitch to worry about and we already know we can beat them at their place.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)