+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Into the Play Offs

I agree with that, we do have genuine quality in the squad now.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It's really annoying that, in the last few weeks, if we'd beaten a terrible QotS and held on for a few minutes against County we'd be level in points with them...
    Thought you didnt do ifs n buts!

Sad fact is the poor start to the season is whats done us. The 9 points we really should have been ready to win from the start might have given us a chance to have had the league done n dusted already! But then, County have not capitalized on that either.

Of course I do that, I just dig others up for it too.

🤣

2-1 rossco now.

Whenever there is a glimmer of hope it seems to be extinguished pretty quickly!

At least a draw would give us some hope of title and more to play for tomorrow

It's the hope that kills you... I began to dream again when Ayr were winning, agh, you'd think I would learn.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    It's the hope that kills you... I began to dream again when Ayr were winning, agh, you'd think I would learn.
    The refs seem to give ross co a very favourable ride! Ayr could have had a few free kicks / pens not given

Brian Graham hat trick ffs 🙈

Well at least we know what we've got to do, secure 2nd early rest some players and go for it to get to the final play off, hope its Ayr we get in the semi cause they have crumbled under the pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomb View Post
    Well at least we know what we've got to do, secure 2nd early rest some players and go for it to get to the final play off, hope its Ayr we get in the semi cause they have crumbled under the pressure.
    Ayr been poor in second half but for some reason I’d prefer ICT. Maybe it’s the memories of the 5-0 and the grim defeats down at Ayr.

Changes things now for tomorrow.

We need to rest players and experiment a little ahead of play offs.

See if Sow can come on to a game. Give Matty or Cammy Smith a run out as they need games

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)