+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wasps v. Doonhamers

Still reckon he'll stay unless they get rid and Ellis is in-charge of last three games?

Well that was a horrible game. 1 freak goal won it. Brownlie had a shocker, the only thing he done was foul and yet again Dykes fails to find the net. At this point of the season and the position we are in that 1 on 1 had to go in. To hit it along the ground straight at the keeper is a joke. I would of prefer Connor to come on instead of Fraiser. Not looking forward to saturday. But hope the crowd shows up and suports the lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Andybroon View Post
    Well that was a horrible game. 1 freak goal won it. Brownlie had a shocker, the only thing he done was foul and yet again Dykes fails to find the net. At this point of the season and the position we are in that 1 on 1 had to go in. To hit it along the ground straight at the keeper is a joke. I would of prefer Connor to come on instead of Fraiser. Not looking forward to saturday. But hope the crowd shows up and suports the lads.
    Dont know why Connor Murray doesn't get more of a chance. I've heard he is very impressive in training. Thoroughly sick at the moment . The defence haven't been doing badly recently but the attacking ( bar Dobbie) is woeful. The lot of them couldn't score in a barrel of f@@nys and its costing us very dearly.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Dont know why Connor Murray doesn't get more of a chance. I've heard he is very impressive in training. Thoroughly sick at the moment . The defence haven't been doing badly recently but the attacking ( bar Dobbie) is woeful. The lot of them couldn't score in a barrel of f@@nys and its costing us very dearly.

well if we do go down this season im expecting heads to roll from the top down starting with people on the board ,thread bare squad ,piss poor budget ,if its too big for them then ship out ,and naysmith he cannot be kept on .

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Relegation form. I wonder if the Pars will lie down at Palmerston and give Queens 3 points like the gave Falkirk today?
    You don't half talk some ****e Albertz.
    Falkirk winning today has nothing to do with Dunfermline lying down
    Give yourself a shake man.

Defense has been doing great so lets unsettle it and stick the best centre half in midfield and a excuse to use one less attacker with the Dobbie injury.

He doesn't rate Murray quite clearly. Just like he didn't rate Stirling till he saw sense.

Look at how we've plummeted down the division all because of constantly changing formations, player positions and spells of negative defence football.
    We are only even this good thanks to having the best striker in the division! Just imagine if we didn't have Dobbie where would we have been ?!?!

This manager will get us relegated. Get rid now imo

Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    You don't half talk some ****e Albertz.
    Falkirk winning today has nothing to do with Dunfermline lying down
    Give yourself a shake man.
    Not by the sounds of things over on Pie N Bovril. Saying such things like the Pars would prefer the large attendances versus the Bairns etc

Not by the sounds of things over on Pie N Bovril. Saying such things like the Pars would prefer the large attendances versus the Bairns etc
    I'm a regular on P&B. Virtually nobody is saying that and those that are are fishing for a response.
    You carry on believing it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    I'm a regular on P&B. Virtually nobody is saying that and those that are are fishing for a response.
    You carry on believing it though.
    I am only saying what is being said.

I am only saying what is being said.
    What you are saying would seem to be that Dunfermline deliberately lost to Falkirk today.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)