Get your very own personalised Doonhamers Chat gifts!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wasps v. Doonhamers

Wasps v. Doonhamers

Referee; Kevin Clancy

AR1; Calum Spence

AR2; Chris Phillips

Latest Odds:
    Alloa to win 21/10
    Queens to win 13/10
    Draw 9/4

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Referee; Kevin Clancy

AR1; Calum Spence

AR2; Chris Phillips
    The term must win has been used a few times recently but this game v Alloa really is a MUST WIN if Queens are to avoid the bottom play - off place or indeed relegation in our centenary year.

Tomorrow’s game is our most important since when .....?

Yes massive game tomorow. I will be taking a car load up to support the boys. Dobbie is a massive miss for the team. Im hoping we play todd through the middle as i feel he is 1 of the few others in the team capable of scoring

A win is *****.

Quote Originally Posted by Andybroon View Post
    Yes massive game tomorow. I will be taking a car load up to support the boys. Dobbie is a massive miss for the team. Im hoping we play todd through the middle as i feel he is 1 of the few others in the team capable of scoring
    Sorry I can't be up there lending my support, I have only been to the Wasps home once, on that occasion it resulted in an unexpected 3-0 win for the Queens. Hoping for a similar positive result tomorrow. Mon the South. Keep the Faith.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmerseybranch View Post
    Sorry I can't be up there lending my support, I have only been to the Wasps home once, on that occasion it resulted in an unexpected 3-0 win for the Queens. Hoping for a similar positive result tomorrow. Mon the South. Keep the Faith.
    Alloa away is like a home game for us. Quick train journey and a few pints in the Station Bar. 3 points is a must for Queens tomorrow.
    I’d like to see Todd played up through the middle and maybe bring in the much under used Aird.

Quote Originally Posted by Andybroon View Post
    Come on Queens - take the sting out of the Wasps !

Just so long as Naysmith doesn't do something rediculous and stick 8 defenders on and go for a draw we have a chance.

Just so long as Naysmith doesn't do something rediculous and stick 8 defenders on and go for a draw we have a chance.

Brownlie in for Dobbie only change from Tuesday night. Aird included on sub bench.

Defender on in place of a striker, "facepalm"

Scoreline reflects how dismal this game is so far. For both teams knowing how important this game is....... This is dreadful. Queens slightly better mainly in the last 15 mins, having the better chances, Dykes feckin up again with a good oppurtunity. Atmozphere as flat as a witches tit. Surely things can get better? Gimme the draw and I will take it..... but will we get it? . Whether we deserve it or not.

20 mins to go and still slightly better of two poor teams. First goal wins. Hopefully Queens but unlikely.Powderpuff whereas Leighfield has had a good save to keepp us in it.

Freak goal sends Queens down to the seaside league👇👇👇👇👇

5 points from the last 12 games (36 points available):
    LLLLLLLWDDLL

Relegation form. I wonder if the Pars will lie down at Palmerston and give Queens 3 points like the gave Falkirk today?

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    5 points from the last 12 games (36 points available):
    LLLLLLLWDDLL
    Albertz away and boil yir head and do us all a favour for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Albertz away and boil yir head and do us all a favour for once.
    Away and raffle....

A few weeks ago I thought if we lost today Naysmith would be sacked. Fingers crossed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast