+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Oh dear,

He’ll start a new United supporters group with a membership of one so that the Dee C Thomson journos can continue to post his drivel as from The United Fans CHIEF........

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/f...r-hooliganism/

Strict liability......on this logic then

So if someone is abusive on Twitter it’s arabtrusts responsibility

If someone misbehaves at a political rally, it’s the MP’s responsibility

If an assault happens in a classroom, it’s the schools responsibility

If there’s trouble at an AGM, got to be the Chairman’s responsibility

If Someone behaves like a maddy let’s blame the frogs

Not for strict liability myself, can see why our “fans chief” might prefer that route though

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofballer View Post

Not for strict liability myself, can see why our “fans chief” might prefer that route though
    Our self appointed Fans Chief needs to wind his neck in before he once again tarnishes our bad name! Oops! Too late!

As to strict liability, i am all for it as long as the real trouble makers on match day are the losers. They cannot be held responsible for what some half wit puts online, but they should be in a position to comment to distance themselves from some so called supporters.

I remember some fans on the tele when Rankgers disappeared, who were they?

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Make that f@cking 3!
    Always said he was a brilliant striker 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by RaysRedEye View Post
    Hiya Mike :-)
    Hey Ray 😀

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    **** knows why he mentioned me.

He's going down swinging and he wont be going away. Expect him to channel it all into his Wee Jim's TA group.

I've never said anything insulting about him. I've just expressed an opinion that it is all wasted energy bickering on and that Trust tweets attacking fans who attacked him is a minter.
    Not sure ive ever read a post from you that insults anyone - indeed you have had to take some and critisism but always you have been above all that. Agree with you here

He has went from saying I should get honorary membership of the trust because I've championed a single fan group and cooperation to what he said on Twitter.

All because I disagree with his approach in how he tries to win people over to his side of the argument.

If fan groups want people to join their side then they have to communicate a compelling reason for people to do it. You won't win anyone over with antagonism.

I think even he would agree he hasn't done anything of the sort in terms of presenting a compelling argument for his views with the recent stuff which will be why he is quitting.

Not everything has to be a battle and NONE of it has to be personal (and that goes for everyone).

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)