+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whatever happens

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Just win the last 5 games.

That is all.
    Spot on, if ever there was a series if games where EVERY one was a b4lls out effort, this is then. The players can recover while they consider their promotion bonuses!😉

Quote Originally Posted by denver11 View Post
    Our matches are much tougher than blunts. Here's hopin

Doesn't matter at this point mate. All down to commitment, order, belief and giving it everything! Like we were doing a few months back. He has to get inside their heads and make them believe. Blunts are playing like us awhile back, they play like they won't lose, which team has the bottle? I'm putting my cash on our gaffer. Best season for a long time, the league doesn't lie as we all know. We will do this.

One of the rare days for me sports wise where every team I support in various sports (Hockey, Baseball and Basketball) won yesterday. While the whites did not win they did move up to automatic promotion. 5 games left and they have control of their destiny

been a thrilling season. we sometimes forget how good it's been. Brilliant coach, attacking football and we play to win. Our boys appear proud to wear the colors. we didn't "buy a team" to get promoted. did it within a solid budget.

Good stuff... even if we fall a little short.

Bielsa has a massive part to play at this point in the season; one or two players will be wondering what the future holds for them should we get promotion; they will need a big hug and promises that they will be well placed should it happen.

Historically, sides in the middle of the table dont try too hard at this time of season. Thats why Millwall visit for Blunts is a tough game. For us, its the home game against Aston Villa. Of course all games are dangerous. Blunts also have to play Dull city. Midtable but still appear to be trying really hard. Not sure why. Tough team to beat at home. So....very interesting last 5 games.

Millwall fighting relegation, but then so are Wigan, but if Millwall nick points off blunts then the Wigan game for us might be more tricky as they'll be down there, unless of course thay spank Norwich on Sunday. Dull City still have a slim chance of playoffs. Florists and dipswitch for Blunts can't see a slip up there.

Keep the Faith
    MOT

I really do hope that in the event that we don't make it this season that we maintain the momentum into next; if Bielsa isn't here the only man who can do that for me is Corberan, any new manager coming in is just going to make their own changes and all this season would be for nothing. Anyway, let's hope it doesn't come that and the great man takes us up and has a crack at the Prem.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Bielsa has a massive part to play at this point in the season; one or two players will be wondering what the future holds for them should we get promotion; they will need a big hug and promises that they will be well placed should it happen.
    If we get promoted there will me more than 1 or 2 changes. I hate it when fate is in our own hands cause everytime we have been in that position this year it has gone Ape Shyte.

I think everyone should take a step back have a few extra breaths and take it one week at a time. Ifs and buts don't measure up. Let's enjoy the ride and hope at the finish we can talk about the year we have had and there has been lots of ups and downs.

I just hope we dont become the first team in the history of the 24 club Championship not to go up automatically with over 90 points.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)