+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Championship

The Championship

Pretty decent goings on down there

Ross County pretty much won it. That's all but confirmed

The relegation battle is quality. Five can go down

But when you look at who they all have to play it will be pretty interesting as they have to play each other at least once and RC, Ayr or the PJMs . Loads of points to be dropped yet

Morton (36 points) - Caley (h), Falkirk (a), Dunfermline (a), Dundee United (h)
    QOTS (35 points)- Alloa (a), Dunfermline (h), Ross County (a), Partick (h)
    Alloa (35 points)- QOTS (h), Partick (a), Caley (h), Ayr (a)
    Partick (33 points)- Ross County (a), Alloa (h), Ayr (h), Ayr (a), QOTS (a)
    Falkirk (32 points) - Dunfermline (a), Morton (h), Dundee United (a), Ross County (h)

Could Partick do the double relegation. Same as last time they were relegated from the Premier. Even with 5 games over everyone elses 4, I reckon they will go. Saw them at Morton and they are by far the worst team I've seen this season

The @rse seems to have fallen right out of Morton, they could be in bother. Fair play to Allow, they're probably a win and a draw away from safety. Them v QoS is a tasty one this weekend.
    It's helluva tight.

Auto correct.....Alloa, nae allow.

Falkirk look f*cked. Ray McKinnon would stroll into my all time hated Dons XI, so I’d be fairly happy. It would be nice for the Thistle fans if they went down too. Boring b’stards are at their happiest when telling folk how sh1te they are.

I like a trip to Firhill, and was really looking forward to a trip to Somerset Park, but Ayr have imploded since New Year.

The ideal denouement would be for TMSTID to meet TSMSTID and for TSMSTID to find themselves biding in the lower league having bet the farm on promotion during a profligate January transfer window. In fact, there's probably some jiner already carving their latest success on the Tannadice honours board, alongside all those Dewar Shields and Forfarshire Cups.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Auto correct.....Alloa, nae allow.
    Allow ow ow! Allow ow ow!

QoS look in massive trouble now.
    County are grinding their way to the finish line.

Alloa scored from a corner kick due to the wind but they've fair put in some good results. Off to Partick next weekend. Do or die for them.

I think Alloa's safe now, even if they lose out from here.
    I have a notion the bottom two will be Morton and QoS.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Alloa scored from a corner kick due to the wind but they've fair put in some good results. Off to Partick next weekend. Do or die for them.
    Alloa are certainly doing the business during the last few weeks and that should see them safe....could reach the play offs.
    I take that back, they won’t make the play offs. Would be good to see Alloa in the Premiership though.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 13-04-2019 at 06:44 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast