+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by deebuster View Post
    Was up this morning. The smart cards will be getting sent out soon. In Tech we trust.

Priority period for playoff tickets starts on Sunday.
    Yeah, Sunday to Wednesday I think.

Have to agree that it's awful early to be having to renew to guarantee the same price as last season (£325 for GFL Lower). However, more in hope than expectation I renewed on Tuesday over the phone. The lady at the ticket office said that the new cards will be out in July. Not wanting to be Mr buzzkill but I would expect some teething troubles with the new card system given the experience down south (and also Celtic I think).

Happens with vouchers for cup games etc then? or is it a ballot like the tims etc or what?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Happens with vouchers for cup games etc then? or is it a ballot like the tims etc or what?
    I'd imagine it's the same as now. To buy a cup ticket you take your smart card in and the voucher is linked to your account and it recorded you've used it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wullie View Post
    My gripe is how early i'm being asked to pay this year compared to last.

I don't give a phuck if there's 6 weeks between now and then.

If they think that moving the "savings" window this far forward is a great idea then obviously they've not been listening to the tannoy announcer giving out the latest crowd figures.

Prices are frozen, but the goalposts have moved.

We struggle to score more that one a game without moving them!

I, as I have always done, put a bit away from May and add the rest in June to buy my ticket.

I'm not being given the same courtesy as every season ever this time around.
    I agree it really is a bit too early this year. It's all very well to say start saving money earlier but some people don't have that luxury, particularly with very little notice.

Think today is gonna help. We will either be in the Premier or there will be derbies. Think we all know what we'd prefer though

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I'd imagine it's the same as now. To buy a cup ticket you take your smart card in and the voucher is linked to your account and it recorded you've used it?
    aye but im part of a supporters club where the General takes oor vouchers in order for obtaining tickets. Cant just give him a voucher now can we? would need to be the full card

Nae free pehs or chocolate vouchers either now eh...

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    aye but im part of a supporters club where the General takes oor vouchers in order for obtaining tickets. Cant just give him a voucher now can we? would need to be the full card

Nae free pehs or chocolate vouchers either now eh...
    Lol! That's what I was thinking too. A sneaky way to make another cutback.

3,100 Season tickets sold so far.

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...ootball%20Club

Never managed to get mine at early bird price of 279 this year and just noticed it will now cost 380! No chance im paying that. Is that the normal price hike after early bird closes?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)