+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Season tickets

Season tickets

I'd say good pricing on the whole when it comes to the season tickets, apart from PATG prices which are way too high, should be £20 tops lower tier behind goal in this division and £22 in the prem... however can get them £2-4 cheaper buying before the day off the game... but don't see why they can't allow walk ups on the day at fair prices
    https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/tic...ticket-package

Prices geared for Premier, especially the pay at gate prices, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I'd say good pricing on the whole when it comes to the season tickets, apart from PATG prices which are way too high, should be £20 tops lower tier behind goal in this division and £22 in the prem... however can get them £2-4 cheaper buying before the day off the game... but don't see why they can't allow walk ups on the day at fair prices
    https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/tic...ticket-package

If I don't buy mine's before the the 25th of May*, i'm £380 to watch us in the Championship.

On the whole? I have a size 5 mitre rammed up my hole before I pay that price.

I was £345 on the 3rd of July last year, this at least allowed May and June payday to pay it.

*Play-off Final 2nd leg is the 26th, we won't know our fate by that time (assuming we even get there)

The prices are the same regardless of division apart from a tenner difference for the full prices, those generally get extended nearer the end the periods, Eddie Thompson lower is great value, always has been

There is 6 weeks to buy at those lower prices (that's without a potential extension) , they also said there would be a payment plan alternative to zebra finance announced aswell in due course

We know now that season tickets go on sale earlier so it's not a shock to anyone, or shouldn't so be prepared for it if possible, I'll be buying the first couple weeks, gets it out the way

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    The prices are the same regardless of division apart from a tenner difference for the full prices, those generally get extended nearer the end the periods, Eddie Thompson lower is great value, always has been

There is 6 weeks to buy at those lower prices (that's without a potential extension) , they also said there would be a payment plan alternative to zebra finance announced aswell in due course

We know now that season tickets go on sale earlier so it's not a shock to anyone, or shouldn't so be prepared for it if possible, I'll be buying the first couple weeks, gets it out the way

My gripe is how early i'm being asked to pay this year compared to last.

I don't give a phuck if there's 6 weeks between now and then.

If they think that moving the "savings" window this far forward is a great idea then obviously they've not been listening to the tannoy announcer giving out the latest crowd figures.

Prices are frozen, but the goalposts have moved.

We struggle to score more that one a game without moving them!

I, as I have always done, put a bit away from May and add the rest in June to buy my ticket.

I'm not being given the same courtesy as every season ever this time around.

I see where you are coming from but if that becomes the new regular period then we have to adapt a bit aswell, I'm hoping they will see sense and extend both periods, that is definitely something they can improve, first period end May, second one end of June would be better

Wullie makes a good point though and the club could have given more notice they were planning this. Help fans budget who don't want to/can't rely on loans.

See the club are offering a payment plan themselves instead of using a third party, good imo

Anyone still to renew? anyone not renewing? Will get ours before the deadline

I was up at lunchtime today renewing. Apparently it's going to be card entry next season...

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I was up at lunchtime today renewing. Apparently it's going to be card entry next season...

Was up this morning. The smart cards will be getting sent out soon. In Tech we trust.

Priority period for playoff tickets starts on Sunday.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)