+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derby vs Bolton

Derby vs Bolton

Who knows.... in reality if we play well we should get a hat full....! However the way I feel at the moment I can see us losing!

2-0 Derby hopefully

4-1 Derby

I'm on a downer with Derby, consistency is not our thing! 1-1

Except we are consistently crap 0-0

5-0.
    I’m flying to Mexico tomorrow so will not know the score till 11 o’clock at night
    So don’t spoil my bloody holiday

Quote Originally Posted by lewyman633 View Post
    5-0.
    I’m flying to Mexico tomorrow so will not know the score till 11 o’clock at night
    So don’t spoil my bloody holiday
    Haha good luck!

Think we'll get a draw, 0-0. Can't be bothered to follow it, cricket is calling

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    I'm on a downer with Derby, consistency is not our thing! 1-1
    You should be on a ‘downer’ with Brexit.
    4-1 but all too late to make a difference.

Pretty irrelevant now which might help the poor things to beat a Bolton club completely up the swanny on the back of disastrous ownership and now there for the taking! 2-0 but a hollow victory following that shameful Blackburn performance!!

I wouldn't be surprised to lose this and then smash Birmingham lol

We are awful against dross like this, it shows we need summer to hurry up so we can kick out a load of the average players we have

For only the 2nd time this season, we hammer a team we were supposed to hammer.

When I saw the team yesterday, I also saw the online reaction, the disappointed reaction, to FL naming the same side despite the poor performance at Blackburn. They were all asking why? I suggested it might have been to tell the players "you got us into this mess, now get us out of it".

Bolton defended bravely for about half an hour. After that it was men against boys. Their keeper kept another 3 or 4 out with some great saves but will be upset by allowing Bryson's near post effort to go in for our opener and went to ground way too early for our 2nd.

MOTM Mount. Waggy pushed him close with the sort of link up play we used to admire Chrissy Martin for a few years ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)