+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Fcuk off Ardley

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Well,we won't be going to Aldershot or Havant & Waterlooville
    A tad of Lady Luck then. 😪😪

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Your not up to it tactically inept

Me and Pete told you some time ago, too nice, not the one for us, not now , not ever.

Well we still have Halifax and Bromley

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Should have sent for Mad Dog ?
    Yes / No ?
    Told Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Me and Pete told you some time ago, too nice, not the one for us, not now , not ever.
    We did,& said get mad dog in

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Should have sent for Mad Dog ?
    Yes / No ?
    Stick to 60's music, you perhaps know a smidgen about that if your memory is in full working order.

The only manager who didn’t have a transfer window was by FAR the best performing BUT players didn’t like him well guess what I don’t like any of the players to be honest.

He should have gone weeks ago he sets up not to lose in other words 4-5-1 but we have 5 players over 32 on that pitch and had no energy why take Enzio off for CMS it should have been Doyle.

Mark my words Enzio will play well for a league club next season just like Rodman at Shrewsbury did something is wrong with the structure and coaching here.

We will be stuck with Ardley till the end of the season and it is a slow death we all know what is coming but we are just waiting for “R” next to our name we aren’t taking this to the last game like he thinks as Mach will win games we won’t.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Stick to 60's music, you perhaps know a smidgen about that if your memory is in full working order.
    Who pressed your button

I might go on the Fword board to cheer me'sen up. Last time I had a quick look there in mid-week, somebody was claiming that Martin O'Neill is a worse appointment than Alex McCleish.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I might go on the Fword board to cheer me'sen up. Last time I had a quick look there in mid-week, somebody was claiming that Martin O'Neill is a worse appointment than Alex McCleish.
    The radio red reporter was saying earlier that some of the abuse for O'Neill on social media was shocking

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast