+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Fcuk off Ardley

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Stick to 60's music, you perhaps know a smidgen about that if your memory is in full working order.
    Moron...

In my heart of hearts I've always known what is coming. Having tried to maintain belief and remain positive I feel incredibly let down. Ardley, Nolan, Hardy, some terrible footballers etc have, in the end, let us all down. We don't deserve this, we're stuck with it. In fact I feel incredibly angry at those who have let Notts County down. Ardley's post match didn't help. Garbage. Utter tripe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Should have sent for Mad Dog ?
    Yes / No ?
    Yes & there's still time but that's assuming that he would want the job!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    Ardley's post match didn't help.
    What was he saying? Away fans making too much noise and expecting the team to put in an acceptable performance?

In my heart of hearts I've always known what is coming. Having tried to maintain belief and remain positive I feel incredibly let down. Ardley, Nolan, Hardy, some terrible footballers etc have, in the end, let us all down. We don't deserve this, we're stuck with it. In fact I feel incredibly angry at those who have let Notts County down. Ardley's post match didn't help. Garbage. Utter tripe.
    The worst thing is,we are still in a fighting chance of staying up,but can never take the chance that is in front of us due to a inept manager who is out of his depth

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Yes & there's still time but that's assuming that he would want the job!!
    Too Late Kev. If we had given Maddog 10 games then maybe. Did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Your not up to it tactically inept
    says the grammatically inept fan....

Well the reality is we do deserve this as the players on the pitch are not good enough to finish 22nd or above.

Be prepared for more horror shows next season I won’t be wasting my money on them I don’t care how negative it sounds and we are being asked to pay the same to watch football at a lower standard whoever takes over is going to be in for a shock crowd wise.

Why on earth do some fools on here think that a man who Chesterfield got rid of in a hurry would turn the tables at Meadow Lane? He's even more yesterday's man than Ardley is.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Me and Pete told you some time ago, too nice, not the one for us, not now , not ever.
    Mick me owd mate,you did indeed "tell us" but in the 4/5 seasons that I have known you I would estimate that you have suggested a new manager about every other week, if Maddog is available& willing to come then I would still take the risk as I feel Ardley is taking us down but as in the past I would check out the situation before potentially making it worse.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast