+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Assault

Hey well done as well to Cauley for speaking up about it like that.
    Barton's got a bad record hasnt he, so why does he still keep getting hired by footy teams, what exactly does he bring to each 'table' that he visits ?.

Video on sky Sports of the Police stoping him driving out of Oakwell

A knew it'd end in tears wi Barton. He's obviously mentally unstable when it comes to temperament and hasn't yet learned right from wrong. Various unsavoury confrontations during his career, age or maturity hasn't made a blind bit of difference. The blowk actually ez aif a brain when tha listens to him talking but is totally and utterly foolish at times. He doesn't belong in the game for me and should never have been given a managerial post in the first place.

Hope Daniel is ok....
    and with his broken English...... that the Police get a very patient statement taker

What needs to happen and quick is the fa say they are investigating! In order to kick this out, send a message and kick him (if guilty) out of the game, they need to support the allegation. If guilty he needs to be out of the game permenantly!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle07 View Post
    What needs to happen and quick is the fa say they are investigating! In order to kick this out, send a message and kick him (if guilty) out of the game, they need to support the allegation. If guilty he needs to be out of the game permenantly!
    Totally agree, FA should recognise the incident and state that there is no place in Football for violent conduct and they will support the Police and also carry out their own investigation.

Yep. They act quick with any premier match like literally straight after. Why they haven’t done anything from ours (to say it’s made national news) is unbelievable.
    In all honesty, I think this is the same vile act as racism, it’s the same level. If the FA don’t respond as quick as they do to premier league games then they are fools. It should be treated the same at all levels to kick it out.
    At this stage it shows how less a priority to the FA it is, for us to have this happen to us. This highlights the support it gives and overall control that it has in lower leagues compared to others. Disgusting! It needs to be consistent FA, consistent!

Apparently Stendel has had two teeth knocked art after a headbutt and punch by Barton. Stendel was then grabbed around the neck by Barton whilst he was on the floor.

No FA statement as yet but I suspect that is because of an on going police investigation. This sounds a shocking, disgusting and disturbing incident. Barton should be locked up if these are the facts. He needs feckin help, serious help. Av nivver known owt like this. Shocking really, It's a sport ffs. Carnt speyk

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Apparently Stendel has had two teeth knocked art after a headbutt and punch by Barton. Stendel was then grabbed around the neck by Barton whilst he was on the floor.

No FA statement as yet but I suspect that is because of an on going police investigation. This sounds a shocking, disgusting and disturbing incident. Barton should be locked up if these are the facts. He needs feckin help, serious help. Av nivver known owt like this. Shocking really, It's a sport ffs. Carnt speyk
    Agree Pass , crossed a line here and there is no where to go as a coach once that line is broken .

According to the Sun Stendel's called Barton a fu cking Scally in the tunnel .

I mean come on , he's only just got to grips with the english language , besides that a scally around these parts isn't a term we use .

The story of the day is this in my opinion , Fleetwood were getting a right chasing in the first half , proper chasing shadows and lucky only to be two goals down .

Barton sends them out to kick us in the second half and intimidate us , it doesn't work because we don't back down an inch but don't get involved either and continue best we can to play our football .

Barton needs a badge because his self esteem is lower than a snakes belly , a badge that only his upbringing in Huyton carries , smash someone's teeth in .

He's done in my opinion and he should also receive a custodial sentence .

If I assault a Fleetwood fan inside Oakwell and he loses two teeth I'm going down and deservedly too .

With his previous he should get 12 months , end of .

Pass - if hair Stendel has received that then the 5-0 should wait for him outside of the cop shop this week when he comes for us voluntery interview! This is just disgusting if true! I noticed on sky with the crap cop, he had his hands in his pockets (sign he hit him and sign going early from coach). Which manager goes separately from team coach?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast